Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

Lenovo L440
#1
I am trying to get the BIOS dump from a Lenovo L440 laptop. I noticed that there are two BIOS chips on the motherboard. I have tried using CH341a Programmer but it is unable to detect the chip. I know a lot of requests have been made for whitelisting the BIOS so I'm know this is doable. Is there any other application that I can try with the USB programmer?
find
quote
#2
Using the CH341a Programmer, I selected Winbond brand with W25Q64FV chip and when it finishes reading, I get an error "Chip main memory with the contents are in disagreement.". What does this error mean?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#3
I flashed a modded BIOS on a Lenovo L440 yesterday. The original BIOS was by Dudu2002. For some reason, even after disabling the Security Chip in BIOS, the laptop continues to beep when I turn it on. I have tried loading all the default settings in BIOS, removed the CMOS battery for 30 minutes but nothing seems to work. The other thing I noticed that after flashing the modded BIOS, I lost the ability to set Time/Date in BIOS. This option was available when using unmodded BIOS. Did anyone with the L440 laptop face this issue by any chance?
find
quote
#4
(04-14-2018, 09:54 AM)CyCLoBoT Wrote: I flashed a modded BIOS on a Lenovo L440 yesterday. The original BIOS was by Dudu2002. For some reason, even after disabling the Security Chip in BIOS, the laptop continues to beep when I turn it on. I have tried loading all the default settings in BIOS, removed the CMOS battery for 30 minutes but nothing seems to work. The other thing I noticed that after flashing the modded BIOS, I lost the ability to set Time/Date in BIOS. This option was available when using unmodded BIOS. Did anyone with the L440 laptop face this issue by any chance?
1. Only disable TPM (security) chip...you got all the instructions
2. I explained to you three times why there is no tab Time/Date
find
quote
#5
To restore unmodded BIOS, do I just erase the chip with CH341a Programmer and write the original BIOS back on it? I've been trying to get rid of these beeps since yesterday but I've not had any success. I'll stick with unmodded BIOS for now.
find
quote
#6
hi, i need bios dump for Laptop lenovo L440,

please sent to mail it.solution1@yahoo.com

Arianit
find
quote
#7
(04-18-2018, 06:58 AM)mastrit Wrote: hi, i need bios dump for Laptop lenovo L440,

please sent to mail it.solution1@yahoo.com

Arianit
Hi
ALL mods (and dump) is personal
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)