Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

Lenovo T480 Bios Mod
#1
Hello,

I hope this is the right area to post.

I would like to have the Advanced menu in the bios of my Lenovo T480. I read the BIOS with a CH341A and the ASProgrammer. Can someone unlock this for me? I'm specifically concerned with undervolting. Bios is the current 1.50. I hope the bios was read correctly, I had no errors in it.

Thank you!
find
quote
#2
done, many thanks to Dudu2002!!!
find
quote
#3
Hello The advanced menu would also be good for me. Can you help me with this?
find
quote
#4
(02-25-2024, 06:33 AM)holacsech Wrote: Hello The advanced menu would also be good for me. Can you help me with this?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#5
Hello,

I'd like the advanced menu too please, plus the removal of all Wifi/WWAN whitelists. I have tried patching the bios dump myself several times without success, even after using a hex editor to manually sign the modified dump, but I still get the tamper protection beeps regardless (I made sure tamper protection was off before I backed the bios up). I did successfully flash me_cleaner and confirmed that works. I have bios dumps pre and post-me_cleaner if that helps.

My bios is on v1.52

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#6
(11-11-2024, 10:39 AM)maxshanly Wrote: Hello,

I'd like the advanced menu too please, plus the removal of all Wifi/WWAN whitelists. I have tried patching the bios dump myself several times without success, even after using a hex editor to manually sign the modified dump, but I still get the tamper protection beeps regardless (I made sure tamper protection was off before I backed the bios up). I did successfully flash me_cleaner and confirmed that works. I have bios dumps pre and post-me_cleaner if that helps.

My bios is on v1.52

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#7
Dudu2002 did a great job unlocking the advanced menu of my BIOS + removal of the Wifi/WWAN whitelist. 10/10 recommend.
find
quote
#8
How can I do this myself? I am new to this process and would like guidance. I am particularly interested in undervolting.
find
quote
#9
(11-12-2024, 11:13 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-11-2024, 10:39 AM)maxshanly Wrote: Hello,

I'd like the advanced menu too please, plus the removal of all Wifi/WWAN whitelists. I have tried patching the bios dump myself several times without success, even after using a hex editor to manually sign the modified dump, but I still get the tamper protection beeps regardless (I made sure tamper protection was off before I backed the bios up). I did successfully flash me_cleaner and confirmed that works. I have bios dumps pre and post-me_cleaner if that helps.

My bios is on v1.52

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

I know it is 2026 and this is probably now a dead chat but i am looking for the same modded bios, i am also on bios v 1.52
find
quote
#10
(06-23-2026, 11:43 PM)_sunshineseeker21 Wrote: I know it is 2026 and this is probably now a dead chat but i am looking for the same modded bios, i am also on bios v 1.52
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)