Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Today 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22050
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Today 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41002
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: k24a1
Today 05:28 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 6583
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 97
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317197
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101095
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 340
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55334
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64138
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4103
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 100
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52225
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167290
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 241
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334

Lenovo Thinkpad W701DS Whitelist Removal
Dear all modder Senpai , can help me unlock all hidden/advanced menu and whitelist removal on bios thinkpad W701ds.
BIOS image: https://support.lenovo.com/sg/en/downloads/ds013629
https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6kuj12us.exe

Many thanks~

it cant be modified to use other GPU right ><
now using FX3800M
find
(09-16-2021, 09:46 PM)laurenceyu Wrote: Dear all modder Senpai , can help me unlock all hidden/advanced menu and whitelist removal on bios thinkpad W701ds.

Many thanks~

now using FX3800M

Hello laurenceyu,

I will take a look at your BIOS image.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Heart 
(09-19-2021, 10:41 PM)Sml6397 Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 09:46 PM)laurenceyu Wrote: Dear all modder Senpai , can help me  unlock all hidden/advanced menu and whitelist removal on bios thinkpad W701ds.

Many thanks~

now using FX3800M

Hello laurenceyu,

~Steven
Heart Heart Heart Heart Thank you steven~~
find
(09-20-2021, 12:13 AM)laurenceyu Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 09:46 PM)laurenceyu Wrote: Dear all modder Senpai , can help me  unlock all hidden/advanced menu and whitelist removal on bios thinkpad W701ds.

Many thanks~

now using FX3800M

Hello laurenceyu,

~Steven

Hello,

It appears to be that your BIOS is decently unlocked already. I looked for existing hidden setup tables (already constructed menus that are just being hidden), but I did not find any. I will attach a list of all relevant strings (words, menu/setting names, setting options, etc.) from your BIOS image. If you are aware of any individual hidden settings that you want added that this notebook can have or you see the settings in the strings, let me know and I will add it.

I have also attached a screenshot of what your BIOS looks like from my end to this post. The screenshot was taken in Phoenix BIOS Editor (disclaimer: do not use PBE to modify your BIOS, it is only for previewing it - a hex editor is used for modification). (1) Can you see all of these menus and sub-menus on the left? (2) Are there settings in all of them? (3) In particular, are the settings on the right visible under the Config -> CPU menu? If any of these things are missing on your end, there are hiding functions making them not show up, and I can disable these functions.

While you investigate the answers to these questions, I will work on finding and removing the WiFi whitelist. I assume this is the error you would get if you tried to plug in a non-whitelisted WiFi card: "1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the miniPCI network card". If you know if you get a different error, let me know. If you don't know, that is okay.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(09-20-2021, 08:37 PM)Sml6397 Wrote:

Many thanks~

now using FX3800M

Hello laurenceyu,

~Steven

Hello,

It appears to be that your BIOS is decently unlocked already. I looked for existing hidden setup tables (already constructed menus that are just being hidden), but I did not find any. I will attach a list of all relevant strings (words, menu/setting names, setting options, etc.) from your BIOS image. If you are aware of any individual hidden settings that you want added that this notebook can have or you see the settings in the strings, let me know and I will add it.

I have also attached a screenshot of what your BIOS looks like from my end to this post. The screenshot was taken in Phoenix BIOS Editor (disclaimer: do not use PBE to modify your BIOS, it is only for previewing it - a hex editor is used for modification). (1) Can you see all of these menus and sub-menus on the left? (2) Are there settings in all of them? (3) In particular, are the settings on the right visible under the Config -> CPU menu? If any of these things are missing on your end, there are hiding functions making them not show up, and I can disable these functions.

While you investigate the answers to these questions, I will work on finding and removing the WiFi whitelist. I assume this is the error you would get if you tried to plug in a non-whitelisted WiFi card: "1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the miniPCI network card". If you know if you get a different error, let me know. If you don't know, that is okay.
Hi Steven~ 
I do have meet "1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the miniPCI network card"
Problem when i inserted wifi card

I upload some picture let u have a look
(i cant see your attachment >.<)
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/YJE12LCxY8Ak7Lj2Z1radCKTRPW2Q7%2FR84MaisnldGs
find
(09-21-2021, 07:41 AM)laurenceyu Wrote:

Many thanks~

now using FX3800M

Hello laurenceyu,

~Steven

Hello,

Hi Steven~ 
I do have meet "1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the miniPCI network card"

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/YJE12LCxY8Ak7Lj2Z1radCKTRPW2Q7%2FR84MaisnldGs

Hello,

Just a heads up, this next week is going to be slow for me with BIOS mods because I have family over and a lot of things going on.

Could you upload pictures of the Config Menu and the Config -> CPU sub-menu?

I have been working on removing the WiFi whitelist. That error is helpful. I am seeing that in your BIOS image. Right now, I am trying to figure out what references that error "1802: Unauthorized..." so that I can skip the reference and disable the whitelist check.

www find
(09-25-2021, 01:36 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Right now, I am trying to figure out what references that error
[Image: 6kuj12us.jpg]
I am well advanced in stealing modification methods.
find
(09-25-2021, 02:53 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 01:36 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Right now, I am trying to figure out what references that error

Haha thanks! I love it. I knew the edit probably had to be made somewhere in BIOSCOD6, but I was having issues locating the particular function that is the external reference from STRINGS where the "Unauthorized" string shows up.

I'll be camping for the next 1-2 days, so if you would like to release this mod, please go ahead. Otherwise, I will disassemble BIOSCOD6, verify your edits by looking at the functions they show up in, and then release the mod.

www find
(09-25-2021, 01:36 PM)Sml6397 Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 07:41 AM)laurenceyu Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 10:41 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello laurenceyu,

~Steven

Hello,

Hi Steven~ 

Hello,

Just a heads up, this next week is going to be slow for me with BIOS mods because I have family over and a lot of things going on.

Could you upload pictures of the Config Menu and the Config -> CPU sub-menu?

I have been working on removing the WiFi whitelist. That error is helpful. I am seeing that in your BIOS image. Right now, I am trying to figure out what references that error "1802: Unauthorized..." so that I can skip the reference and disable the whitelist check.

Wow camping!! thats great ~
ok i took a video from my laptop 
here is the link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p30j6s
find
(09-25-2021, 02:53 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
Max Senpai ~~
i cant understand these code Sad
find