Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224557
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

Lenovo X220 Re-add support for 1866Memory possible?
#31
Hi guys, does this memory unlock bios include the wwlan white listing as well?
find
quote
#32
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6Ct5n54cn

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
(03-20-2015, 04:04 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6Ct5n54cn

Let me know
Regards

Hi BDmaster.

Thx for the up

Is this a new modified 1.39 ? I ask because I recall from few pages back that I need to flash back to the stock 1.39 bios before flashing a modified version. 
find
quote
#34
Yes You ca use this one, run It as Admin :

http://rghost.net/6Xx8hBMKK

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#35
(03-21-2015, 09:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes You ca use this one, run It as Admin :

http://rghost.net/6Xx8hBMKK

let me know
Regards

Hi BDMaster..

Super thanks for the -dummies- version of this procedure..

But.. /Cry.. For whatever reason it wouldn't detect 1866..

The White list portion works fine.
find
quote
#36
Ok I have redone all steps for v-1.39 so Slic 2.1 + NWL + Speed Memory :

http://rghost.net/6gd2zPw5T

Let me know
Regfards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#37
(03-22-2015, 05:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I have redone all steps for v-1.39 so Slic 2.1 + NWL + Speed Memory :

http://rghost.net/6gd2zPw5T

Let me know
Regfards

Thanks BDMaster



What you've created is -ART-


find
quote
#38
Quote:Ok I have redone all steps for v-1.39 so Slic 2.1 + NWL + Speed Memory :

Another would be to unlock the AES-NI and it would be just fine!

p.s. As an example: Bios 1.29 with NWL + UNLOCK AES-NI - http://rghost.ru/7j8G4WXJS

p.p.s. And here you can see where this lock is contained: http://pastebin.com/KV0psdr8 + http://pastebin.com/4Wa0iaHz

Russia and members from forum ixbt are waiting new patching BIOS 1.39 with AES-NI unlock :-)
find
quote
#39
Hi there,

Firstly, big thanks for that wonderful BIOS mod! I have installed it on my wife's notebook and added new memory! Works like a charm!


Secondly, unfortunately my X220 has TPM installed. After I installed that BIOS mod, the result of that actions make me s**t a huge pile of bricks (sorry for my language), cause it is my work notebook and I need it everyday.

After I installed BIOS MOD and restart the system at first there was no any response except 5 beeps (problems with Motherboard). After some digging I found that the reason of those beeps is TPM, that, somehow, detects that the BIOS installed is not legit one.

After three force restarts I luckily managed to start the system, downgraded to previous, early version of the original BIOS (1.38) and, after restart, install the last original one (1.39)

My question: Is it possible to make working BIOS MOD with TPM in mind? I (and I believe a lot of other users) need working quick memory and white-list on their system with TPM module enabled.

I am ready to donate for this.

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#40
Hello Simpetus,

I believe that it would be possible. Could you provide me with a link to the TPM BIOS please?

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)