Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6505
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308139
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61522
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19929
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168369
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5954
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60700
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274651
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24607
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693402
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173955
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 912
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59509
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43051

MS-7187 Medion Mainboard with Phoenix 6.00PG bios
#1
Hi,

I'm new here.

I was reading the Topic about the MS-7187 Medion mainboard.
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-M...ght=ms7187

Now I have the same issue here and I also want to upgrade my Bios, because most of the settings are locked. Like no changing FSB, no multiplier, ect

But first I would like to be informed well when I go over to action.

First what do I need to do for the upgrade?
- A copy of my bios, but where do I get this software (for win7)?
- After that can someone give me the unlocked Bios version
- Also Can someone tell me wich CPU my mainboard maximum supports?

I have,

CPU,
Intel Pentium D 930 3.00GHz (Presler)
Socket 775 LGA 65nm

Mainboard,
MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Model MS-7187 (Socket 775)
Chipset Intel
Chipsetmodel i945P
Southbridge-model 82801GB (ICH7/R)

BIOS,
Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Version 6.00 PG
Date 19/04/2006


Thanks in advanced.
Greetings
Ali
find
quote
#2
(11-02-2014, 01:38 PM)beyazali Wrote: Hi,

I'm new here.

I was reading the Topic about the MS-7187 Medion mainboard.
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-M...ght=ms7187

Now I have the same issue here and I also want to upgrade my Bios, because most of the settings are locked. Like no changing FSB, no multiplier, ect

But first I would like to be informed well when I go over to action.

First what do I need to do for the upgrade?
- A copy of my bios, but where do I get this software (for win7)?
- After that can someone give me the unlocked Bios version
- Also Can someone tell me wich CPU my mainboard maximum supports?

I have,

CPU,
Intel Pentium D 930 3.00GHz (Presler)
Socket 775 LGA 65nm

Mainboard,
MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Model MS-7187 (Socket 775)
Chipset Intel
Chipsetmodel i945P
Southbridge-model 82801GB (ICH7/R)

BIOS,
Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Version 6.00 PG
Date 19/04/2006


Thanks in advanced.
Greetings
Ali

I found the Bios Login code.

Step 1: Push F11 in the beginning when you starting the computer.
Step 2: typ the password: "am8888egh" or "am8888egc" or "am8888eg"
Step 3: push Enter

If you have an AZERTY type of keyboard then
type: "q,8888egh" or "q,8888egc" or "q,8888eg"

Step 4: After Pushing enter use the buttuns ctrl+alt+power button

I hope this helps you guys.

I unlocked some of the hidden bios settings but still no FSB or Multiplier settings.

Do someone knows how the unlock this???

Thanks

Greetings
Ali
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)