Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 195
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222777
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118999
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6691
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309175
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61847
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 514
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20148
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168963
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6198
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 712
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5676
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61024
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274861
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 826
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

MSI MegaPc 865Pro - Barebone - Cedar Mill and P4 dual core support
#11
Hi Wiz, ..any news?
find
quote
#12
I will get to this ASAP, lots of things going on for me this week.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#13
(01-13-2010, 04:49 PM)TheWiz Wrote: I will get to this ASAP, lots of things going on for me this week.

TheWiz

I should choose asap a faster new cpu for my little barebone.. what kind depends you. Wink
Any news about it? Huh
find
quote
#14
Hey Flash,

Finished my midterms, and I'm ready to mod. Unfortunatly, no matter what version of my tools I try, your BIOS doesn't open. Mind reuploading to make sure its not a ZIP issue.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#15
(01-23-2010, 08:57 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hey Flash,

Finished my midterms, and I'm ready to mod. Unfortunatly, no matter what version of my tools I try, your BIOS doesn't open. Mind reuploading to make sure its not a ZIP issue.

TheWiz

Good Morning my friend,
please look at my post #7 and use amideco to extract files, I tryed it and tool works fine Wink
Maybe it can be useful also for other next experiences.
I just emailed MSI technicial support to ask for a new bios version but I think they'll never respond me due the obsoloscence f the barebone.
I'll get informed you and others about it, meanhile: my faith is in TheWiz, I belive in TheWiz Big Grin
find
quote
#16
OK, I was able to read the BIOS with that tool, but I don't know the extract and replace commands.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#17
This is the MSI tech support answer to my request:

***
Really sorry for your inconvenience~
I can realize your request, but MegaPC 865Pro has been MP for a long time and it's EOL(end of life), so we won't release new BIOS for more support. Wish you can understand.
***

Is this the end?
find
quote
#18
Do you have an answer to the above?
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)