Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 184
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222538
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118966
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6676
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309100
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61815
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 505
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20141
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168916
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6187
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 707
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5664
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60990
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274845
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

Need BIOS F6D with SLIC 2.3 for GA-945GCM-S2C
#1
Need BIOS F6D with SLIC 2.3 for GA-945GCM-S2C

Please help me with adding slic 2.3 to latest BIOS F6D for GA-945GCM-S2C v1.0

-Manufacturer: Gigabyte
-Motherboard Model: GA-945GCM-S2C v1.0
-Bios revision: F6d
-Bios Type: Award (4Mbit) = 512kB
-Slic: Dell/HP/ASUS or some slic 2.3 but not Gigabyte
-Bios Download Link: F6d

I recently download and flash F6d with SLIC 2.1 and now need it with SLIC 2.3!

Thanks in advance!
www find
quote
#2
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/79V9nFm8S

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(08-08-2015, 10:41 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one : http://rghost.net/79V9nFm8S
let me know
BiG ThnX!!! Yes, it work!
www find
quote
#4
I can't load this files Can i have this file i need bios modify for show hidden menu
I had to do some bios setup which is now not possible. I would greatly appreciate and appreciate.
find
quote
#5
All of my files for this board: https://mega.nz/folder/l14niIbZ#iA61Q-eCUWd0ZU5_Y-WWSg
www find
quote
#6
Thank you and I will report results.
find
quote
#7
Hey friend, what files do I need to flash the bios?
I don't have much knowledge And still a beginner
I downloaded all the tools. How do i get started
I tried the flash loaded 9GCMS2C.F6d as if nothing changed into the BIOS.

I need file from this link.Do you still have it? But I can't load it,
https://rghost.net/79V9nFm8S
[Image: liHEZN.jpg]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)