Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424379
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224377
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309681
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169252
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6336
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

Need help. Ms 7525 flashing bios.
#1
Hi everyone. Everytime i try to flash bios (more than 5 times) it always show me this error

Invalid opcode 0017 0000 0092 02FB 3153 0608 0F86 E000 E01B FCCF 00FF 0000...

Can any one please help me? Thank you.
find
quote
#2
What was the tool with this error?

BTW: From PM
ReddishFunggus16 Wrote:DeathBringer,

Hi. Sorry for PM-ing you like this. You might say I should go and look in the forum, but really I am very confuse and a bit worried if I did something wrong with my bios and wont boot anymore. I am very new to this issue and I want to have a clear understanding about the matter as much/soon as possible.

I have a HP Pavillion g3660d (msi ms-7525 - 775 mobo) that is currently with E6500 processor. Now, I am planing to upgrade to Xeon e5450 Processor which in my knowledge is for 771 mobo. I found out that there's a workaround to mod the bios itself to work a 771 processor to a 775 mobo.

My questions:

Is my pc compatible for modding bios for xeon processor?

if yes, Can you please lead me to the right subforum where it guide newbies to mod?

i meant something like "for dummies" type of instruction.

Thank you very much in advance.

PS. sorry for my english.
I can't answer in PM course you disabled it.
Read this - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...OD-Success
find
quote
#3
I used the tools from this link. I also followed the guide provided.

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...OD-Success

Unfortunately it still doesnt work or maybe i am doing it wrongly.

I typed this in the command line

c:\awd899 bios.bin

I renamed the .bin file it because one of the forumers said to do it. (But also i tried using the un-renamed file - still doesnt work)

I also tried it with /cc /cp .. and so on.. but doesnt work.
find
quote
#4
Show a photo of the screen with error.
find
quote
#5
The error message comes everytime I put a name on "save current bios as:" and hit ENTER.
find
quote
#6
I need photos (or video).
find
quote
#7
I am trying to upload the screenshot. It gives me an error i think i need to use a laptop for it.
find
quote
#8
screenshot? In DOS?
find
quote
#9
Yes correct. In DOS.
find
quote
#10
Here is it. Apology it took so long.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)