Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424154
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3556
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309511
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169145
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

P8Z68-V PRO - OROM 11.0.0.1124 needed.
#1
I have searched around to see if this was already done and didn't find anything. I apologize if I missed it.

I am trying to correct some SSD issues and OCZ believes having OROM 11.0.0.1124 should help eliminate issues with the new Sandforce drives. I haven't been able to get word from Asus as in when they will release an update. I am hoping someone here could help me out. Below is a link to the newest BIOS revision just recently released about a week or so ago. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

EDIT: Updated the link to the newer BIOS version.
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA115...S-0902.zip

Let me know if it is possible to update this with OROM 11.0.0.1124

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
(10-03-2011, 11:42 AM)jaspen Wrote: I have searched around to see if this was already done and didn't find anything. I apologize if I missed it.

I am trying to correct some SSD issues and OCZ believes having OROM 11.0.0.1124 should help eliminate issues with the new Sandforce drives. I haven't been able to get word from Asus as in when they will release an update. I am hoping someone here could help me out. Below is a link to the newest BIOS revision just recently released about a week or so ago. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

EDIT: Updated the link to the newer BIOS version.
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA115...S-0902.zip

Let me know if it is possible to update this with OROM 11.0.0.1124

Thanks in advance!

This mod was posted by maximinimaus in the mydigitallife forums. It hasn't been tested yet. I know there are a lot of P9Z68-V Pro users looking for this, so I will post it here. If you test it let me know the results.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M023Z70N
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)