Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Sergio717
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 656
» Views: 167402
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71420
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6605
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22101
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41045
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317323
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101116
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2528
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 346
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55361
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64148
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4109
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 155
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52241
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 247
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 154
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 140

Packard Bell Easynote TJ75 / TJ76 / TJ77 / TJ78 BIOS v1.26 - Unlocked hidden options
Question 
I was wondering if there is any possibility to unlock overclocking and hidden options in Phoenix SecureCore?

FYI: I've got a Packard Bell Easynote TJ75 and I've found that Gateway nv59 and Acer Aspire 5740G can use the same BIOS as they have almost identical motherboards. Latest official for Packard Bell and Gateway is the v1.09 wich comes with the laptop. Smile Acer's is the v1.16 and it works with my Packard Bell Easynote TJ75 (Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that Acer owns both Packard Bell and Gateway is the US brand of Packard Bell).

Is it possible to make a mod of Acer Aspire 5740G v1.16 BIOS that will unlock overclocking and hidden options? Download v1.16 BIOS from Acer.

Right now I just about have a BIOS that tells me the date. There are no options what so ever. Just a boot menu organizer.

Thanks in advance for intelligent answers. Smile
(added a screenshot of CPU-Z info)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find
(03-31-2010, 10:53 PM)siNch Wrote: I was wondering if there is any possibility to unlock overclocking and hidden options in Phoenix SecureCore?

FYI: I've got a Packard Bell Easynote TJ75 and I've found that Gateway nv59 and Acer Aspire 5740G can use the same BIOS as they have almost identical motherboards. Latest official for Packard Bell and Gateway is the v1.09 wich comes with the laptop. Smile Acer's is the v1.16 and it works with my Packard Bell Easynote TJ75 (Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that Acer owns both Packard Bell and Gateway is the US brand of Packard Bell).

Is it possible to make a mod of Acer Aspire 5740G v1.16 BIOS that will unlock overclocking and hidden options? Download v1.16 BIOS from Acer.

Right now I just about have a BIOS that tells me the date. There are no options what so ever. Just a boot menu organizer.

Thanks in advance for intelligent answers. Smile
(added a screenshot of CPU-Z info)

Hi there, you are saying interesting things, i'm owning an acer 7740g, here some screens from cpuz, i think youre also sharing your bios with my computer. I'am looking for a sollution to unlock it... i look for overclocking options too. Do you have some information about overclocking on the graphic card? and were the graphic bios is? within the 1.16 bios or somewhere else? or is it simply locked, because with RBE i can't extract it!

Thanks ;]

find
Unfortunately , this forum is called "Discussion Only" for a reason Sad

Theres currently no tools available that allow you to unlock hidden options in Phoenix bioses. These tools exist for AMI and Award but not Phoenix

Sorry
Admin
find
(05-29-2010, 08:07 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Unfortunately , this forum is called "Discussion Only" for a reason Sad

Theres currently no tools available that allow you to unlock hidden options in Phoenix bioses. These tools exist for AMI and Award but not Phoenix

Sorry
Admin

Yeah, i'm so sad about that... if i had only choosen an other computer with hd5650, because since i'm a french gamer, i know my gpu(62°C at burn) has great potential, like the i5... so what about the graphic card? where is it's bios, fusionned with the phoenic one or is there a way to access and modify it?

Ps: i found phoenix bios editor, but was unable to open my bios, ( PSI analysis fail ) i think it's due to the old software (2008)...

Thanks for fast reply!(and sorry for my poor english Blush)
find
so, how did it go for you? im trying to mod too a SecureCore bios, i hope i can get any help from you experience.

find
This is the modified BIOS image for Packard Bell TJ75. It is based on BIOS v1.26. Use it at your own risk! Packard Bell TJ75's BIOS is not compatible with Phoenix BIOS Editor, so no screenshot of the emulated BIOS setup menu.
Packard Bell TJ75 BIOS_1.26 MOD.rar (Please give feedback if you use this modified BIOS. Please take pictures of the unlocked options on your computer & post it here.)
Unlocked options:-
- CPU Control Sub-Menu
- MCH Control Sub-Menu
- many more sub-menu

Compatible Models:-
Packard Bell EasyNote TJ75 / TJ76 / TJ77 / TJ78

Quote:NOTES: I have unlocked other menu as well. Please be careful with it. If your computer doesn't boot after changing something in the sub-menu, you will need to disconnect the CMOS/RTC battery to reset CMOS back to default. To do so, you will need to open your notebook casing.
Please make sure your notebook can recover corrupted BIOS with CRISIS disk before flashing BIOS with this modified BIOS image. I will not responsible for any problem. Good luck. Smile

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
BIOS recovery
An interruption during a BIOS flash procedure (e.g. a power outage) can corrupt the BIOS code, which will cause the system to go into an unbootable state. You need to access and execute the boot block program to reboot the computer and recover the regular BIOS code.

[Image: Caution.jpg]
Caution
Observe the following when performing a BIOS recovery:
  • Make sure the battery pack is installed to the system and that the computer is connected to a UPS unit during the BIOS recovery and BIOS flash procedures.
  • The BIOS crisis recovery disk should be prepared in a computer running the Windows XP or Windows Vista OS.

Packard Bell TJ75 TJ76 TJ77 TJ78 BIOS Recovery.rar

Creating the Crisis Recovery disk
To create the Crisis Recovery disk:
  1. Prepare a removable USB storage device with a capacity size greater than10 MB.Note that all data on the USB storage device will be cleared during the creation of the crisis disk.
  2. Set up a computer running the Windows XP or Windows Vista OS and plugin the USB storage device into an available USB port.
  3. Decompress the Crisis Package Source.
  4. Select WINCRIS.exe and then select Run as administrator.
  5. Keep the default settings and then click Start button.
  6. When the pop-up warning dialog box appears, click OK to create the crisis disk.
  7. Click No if you do not want to create another crisis disk.
  8. Eject and reconnect the USB removable storage device, and make sure it contains the BIOS.wph, MINIDOS.sys, and PHLASH16.exe files.

Performing a BIOS recovery
To perform a BIOS recovery:
  1. Shut down the BIOS failed-computer.
  2. Connect the USB storage device containing the Crisis Recovery disk files to the failed computer.
  3. Press and hold the Fn+Esc keys (this is the BIOS recovery hotkey), then press the power button.The BIOS recovery process begins. When the process is complete the computer will automatically reboot.
  4. It should boot normally now.

If you use my modified BIOS image & you like it, please consider making a donation. Thank you very much. Smile
Donate Here
find
Hi kizwan,

Thank you for your work on modified bios. I have also a PBTJ75 but with a x64-win7, so i tried it in dos, but it gave an error that pops up saying: "PHEONIX BIOS ERROR Cannot Flash If Memory Managers (e.g. EMM386) present. PRESS ANY KEY TO EXIT" Sad

I am very in need of these unlocked options, so could you please make a 64bit version of the bios image or is there a way to overcome the error above? Thanks
find
Has anyone ever tried this?
Im really wanting to try it on my Gateway NV5922h.

find
Bump

I also have Win7 64Bit and would like to crack my BIOS.

I'm on my way to overclock my PBTJ75 and now it's the CPUs turn to get fired up ;D

Greetings
find