Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424233
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223943
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119113
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169174
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6275
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

Please Enable ACC on my ECS ic780m-a2
#1
Hi, I Just got a new CPU which is a AMD Phenom ii X2 545. I've heard that it has 2 disabled cores. Can some one help me mod my bios so that i can use ACC to enable the other 2 cores? My Motherboard is an ECS IC780M-A2.
Download link:
Thankshttp://download.ecsusa.com/dlfileecs/BIOSROM/IC780M-A2/7802AB03.zip

~budgetbuilder


Attached Files
.rom   7802AB03.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#2
You will need to upload a copy of your bios so that people can take a look at it.
find
quote
#3
Here is the download link http://download.ecsusa.com/dlfileecs/BIO...02AB03.zip
I'm new at this.
If you could, could you tell me if this bios is ami because I've only booted my system once. If it's not, can you tell me what it is?

Thanks,
Budgetbuilder
find
quote
#4
Hello,
I recently got a Phenom ii x2 545 and I heard you could enable the disabled 2 cores to make it a quad core. My ECS IC780M-A2 Has the 780 chipset and from some research, most of the other AM3 boards that have ACC use this chipset. In the Attachment is Bios.

Thanks,
Budgetbuilder


Attached Files
.rom   7802AB03.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#5
Would anyone be able to unlock the ACC function on the ECS IC780M-A2. Its a 770 Board with the 710SB. Here is the bios for the board


Attached Files
.zip   7802AB03.zip (Size: 617.67 KB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote
#6
I have the same motherboard. I posted on this same Forum 2 weeks ago, but no1 helped me. Good Luck!
find
quote
#7
(04-14-2012, 07:24 AM)Budgetbuilder Wrote: Hello,
I recently got a Phenom ii x2 545 and I heard you could enable the disabled 2 cores to make it a quad core. My ECS IC780M-A2 Has the 780 chipset and from some research, most of the other AM3 boards that have ACC use this chipset. In the Attachment is Bios.

Thanks,
Budgetbuilder
Any luck on this? I could use the same thing if it's available. I submitted a ticket to ECS and they replied they had no intention of adding this feature.
find
quote
#8
(11-10-2012, 12:48 PM)greebly Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 07:24 AM)Budgetbuilder Wrote: Hello,
I recently got a Phenom ii x2 545 and I heard you could enable the disabled 2 cores to make it a quad core. My ECS IC780M-A2 Has the 780 chipset and from some research, most of the other AM3 boards that have ACC use this chipset. In the Attachment is Bios.

Thanks,
Budgetbuilder
Any luck on this? I could use the same thing if it's available. I submitted a ticket to ECS and they replied they had no intention of adding this feature.

None, none at all, i ended up getting a MSI 880g-e45 motherboard from Microcenter for $25 clearance Good luck to you!

(11-10-2012, 12:48 PM)greebly Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 07:24 AM)Budgetbuilder Wrote: Hello,
I recently got a Phenom ii x2 545 and I heard you could enable the disabled 2 cores to make it a quad core. My ECS IC780M-A2 Has the 780 chipset and from some research, most of the other AM3 boards that have ACC use this chipset. In the Attachment is Bios.

Thanks,
Budgetbuilder
Any luck on this? I could use the same thing if it's available. I submitted a ticket to ECS and they replied they had no intention of adding this feature.

None, none at all, i ended up getting a MSI 880g-e45 motherboard from Microcenter for $25 clearance Good luck to you!
find
quote
#9
Unlock ACC support by flashing bios from ASROCK 770 Extrime3 with programmator CH341A, mainboard works good, can overclock. not tested my cpu only 2 core))) Better Late Than Never  Blush
find
quote
#10
BIOS from 770 Extreme3


Attached Files
.zip   770 Extreme3(1.90)ROM.zip (Size: 608.77 KB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)