(11-13-2010, 03:30 AM)bluefix Wrote: Hi, I am facing the same problem. Tried to modify my Amilo Si 1520 BIOS (SLIC 2.0). Using Phoenix Tool 1.xx in several attempts, I could not get rid of the message: >Pubkey in HOLE1 doesn't match certificate<. I'd be happy if you could give me an advice or have a look on the BIOS. Thanks in advance!
Blue skies, Jo
SlicInfo outp. http://www.box.net/shared/1aiyarhqz2
orig. BIOS http://www.box.net/shared/ozlkjg3rft
RW-everything ACPI Tbls http://www.box.net/shared/bujlzmkjmb
Here you go , i used Fujitsu 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:- even though the certs say 2.0 they will work for 2.1 but i dont know which one out of the included to you need so just try both!
1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.
2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.
4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:
slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was successfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.
5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Fujitsu%2...34s282.ZIP
Flash at your own risk!
Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!
Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work