Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6363
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424493
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224617
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169366
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

RC415ST-TM: Support of 45-nm CPU
#31
(09-18-2018, 10:09 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: No chances with USB.

Why is that so?
find
quote
#32
I think this recovery procedure is not present in your BIOS.
find
quote
#33
When I was trying it earlier I've got two files created when I plugged the flash drive back to a working computer. One was boot something saved in .PVR and another in ?TXT though both were empty. I have not been really paying attention to what was I trying because I did not really expect it to work so when I tried to get that same result I can't.
find
quote
#34
Purchase cheap other already compatible CPU on ebay, otherwise you'll need programmer. The one shown is only $16 shipped
find
quote
#35
Yeah. That's what I plan to do. Let me just ask this to be clear. With the current BIOS the mobo only support 65nm processors like the pentium 4? The only problem is compatibility. There have not been a corrupted BIOS chip?
find
quote
#36
(09-18-2018, 11:33 PM)internetexplorer Wrote: With the current BIOS the mobo only support 65nm processors like the pentium 4?
You need any CPU for LGA775 with SpeedStep support, but not 45-nm.

(09-18-2018, 11:33 PM)internetexplorer Wrote: There have not been a corrupted BIOS chip?
May be.
find
quote
#37
We don't know, only way to know for sure what happened is test older known compatible CPU, if it fails then you know BIOS corrupted and you need flash programmer as shown on previous page if that is kind of BIOS you have. I can link you, it's called Nano USB Programmer, cheapest one on ebay and cheapest way I think to flash PLCC32 BIOS chips if that is what your BIOS type is
https://www.ebay.com/itm/271313593344

Due to intended modifications, only DeathBrigner could guess for sure if maybe corrupted, or just CPU incompatibility issue, I am not sure what he changed so he'd have to give you best guess.
find
quote
#38
Can I buy one that is for PLGA775? I've read that they are both compatible.
find
quote
#39
PLGA775?
find
quote
#40
I'm planning to buy a used unit of this. https://ark.intel.com/products/27250/Int...66-MHz-FSB
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)