Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQ] Fujitsu P7230 phoenix unlock needed - reward
#1
I have made some heavy hardware mods for my old notebook as I become tired from all this new s*itty laptops that are made nowdays and wanted to come back to good old hardware modified for my needs. (10,6", 12battery hours - 2 batteries, full metal, 3G WWAN integrated.....nothing new can come even close).

I have upgraded a soldered CPU onboard and several other modifications. The most important is that the notebook had a 1.8" PATA/ZIF harddrive and I have replaced it with sata SSD. I found out that there is a stupid converter from SATA to PATA onboard so I desoldered it and stole all the SATA connection from there.

I ended up with perfectly working notebook that unfortunately CAN NOT BOOT from my primary disk.

The reason is that the BIOS available menu is totally unprepared for SATA and the bootable devices doesn't contain my SATA device (Drive1) even though the bios can identify the SSD well and the system see it well.

I used Phoenix bios editor and I see all the missing entries in the Strings section ("SATA comaptibility mode"; "Drive1 HDD:") that I need for my SSD to boot.
Phoenix bios editor also throws on me some errors like RLS error and I can't access setup table.

As a side effect windows refuse to install on the disk as it claims that "Your hardware may not support booting from this disk".

So I really really need those options or whole bios unlocked.

..............As I value time of others I'm offering reward of $60 for unlocking this bios...........

Here are links for the bios(es):
1) Bios version 1.11 latest
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oesv77jm7y4kskh/MSLV111.ROM
2) Bios version 1.10 just for comparison
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx9d42sfmzag5zc/MSLV110.ROM
3) Original BIOS backup from SPROM using Elnec programmer - It includes security zone - some serial numbers etc. It's not needed for my purpose but may be usefull.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/40342gmtijxj6j...iginal.bin

You can use my e..mail to contact me directly.
silhanek('at')cmkkits.com

Thank you,

Shef
find
quote
#2
Hi Shef,

I found information that you installed SSD in you p7230, I aslo tryed, but unsuccsesfully. I bought esata SSD+esata ZIF converter+ zif PATA connector. BIOS can recognize SSD, but I can not boot and install windows. What could you suggest? Can you send me pictures how did you install SSD.

Thank you,
vsaserge


(06-06-2013, 09:35 PM)Shef7 Wrote: I have made some heavy hardware mods for my old notebook as I become tired from all this new s*itty laptops that are made nowdays and wanted to come back to good old hardware modified for my needs. (10,6", 12battery hours - 2 batteries, full metal, 3G WWAN integrated.....nothing new can come even close).

I have upgraded a soldered CPU onboard and several other modifications. The most important is that the notebook had a 1.8" PATA/ZIF harddrive and I have replaced it with sata SSD. I found out that there is a stupid converter from SATA to PATA onboard so I desoldered it and stole all the SATA connection from there.

I ended up with perfectly working notebook that unfortunately CAN NOT BOOT from my primary disk.

The reason is that the BIOS available menu is totally unprepared for SATA and the bootable devices doesn't contain my SATA device (Drive1) even though the bios can identify the SSD well and the system see it well.

I used Phoenix bios editor and I see all the missing entries in the Strings section ("SATA comaptibility mode"; "Drive1 HDD:") that I need for my SSD to boot.
Phoenix bios editor also throws on me some errors like RLS error and I can't access setup table.

As a side effect windows refuse to install on the disk as it claims that "Your hardware may not support booting from this disk".

So I really really need those options or whole bios unlocked.

..............As I value time of others I'm offering reward of $60 for unlocking this bios...........

Here are links for the bios(es):
1) Bios version 1.11 latest
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oesv77jm7y4kskh/MSLV111.ROM
2) Bios version 1.10 just for comparison
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx9d42sfmzag5zc/MSLV110.ROM
3) Original BIOS backup from SPROM using Elnec programmer - It includes security zone - some serial numbers etc. It's not needed for my purpose but may be usefull.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/40342gmtijxj6j...iginal.bin

You can use my e..mail to contact me directly.
silhanek('at')cmkkits.com

Thank you,

Shef
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)