Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169212
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] ACER Aspire 5736Z unlock BIOS
#11
Hi BIOS modders, I've search high and wide for a modified bios for ACER ASPIRE 5736z BIOS VERSION: 1.14 Insydeh2o but without success. There are a few links in this forum but the files are no longer available. One such file is called Acer Aspire 5736Z TM 5735Z v.1.14 Acer21 ADV MO.rar. this looks like it will do what I want it to but I cannot find it.

Here is the original post I found: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/archive/...20208.html

Here is the link to original Bios file from Acer website:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.14_A_A.zip?acerid=634483780952038318&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE 5736Z&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_27 

If it's possible, I'd like all the advance settings made available - thanks!

I will donate if this process is successful!!
find
quote
#12
Hello,
I want to do the same thing as jsm94, but i cannot download file from rghost.net.
@BDMaster, can you reupload modified bios?

Thank You in advance!
find
quote
#13
Hello bios-mods users,
I want to overclock my old computer.
I'm succesfully after updating BIOS in Acer Aspire 5736z. I see now "advanced" tab but there is only "ASF Configuration" and there is nothing about overclocking... Can You tell me what to do to overclock my laptop?  Huh

Sorry for my english  Blush
Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#14
hello

i have a laptop acer 5736z and if u want to unlock all the option of the bios , including changing the vram of video. i have 8gb ram and and i wanted to take a better share from it.
thank you
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/su...t/3322?b=1 here it is the bios
version 1.14.

i was one made by BDmaster but its deleted and i dont find anywhere.

Acer_Aspire_5736Z_TM_5735Z_v.1.14_Acer21_ADV_MO.rar was his name.
or if some one have it and want to share it. thank you again


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.14_A_A.zip (Size: 2.82 MB / Downloads: 28)
find
quote
#15
Hello I'm also in the need for this bios mod.
Anyone can help me out?.
find
quote
#16
I realize this has been Requested in multiple threads, but the most important modded BIOS which unlocks all advanced menus (instead of just the useless ASF Configuration), is locked out (Restricted) by BDMaster. He hasn't been around in months, and I PM'd him directly a couple days ago, but nothing yet. I have been at this for 3 days now, all day, every day. This weekend was supposed to be an easy one. Modify BIOS, install new CPU (T9400), upgrade RAM to 8GB, fresh install Win10, and have fun tweaking on. Big Grin
Instead, I'm still on the first step, Dodgy as I have looked everywhere for that particular BIOS mod download.


I will continue searching and trying to get it to flash one that I have thats in .ROM form, if it is in fact the one that unlocks the menus properly, as I can't know until I manage a successful flash. I've downloaded a bunch of stuff from MyDigitalLife, for Insyde and Pheonix BIOS', so I can either flash the .rom file, or convert it to .fd, which is Insyde Winflash, which is the advisors preferred method.
I usually prefer DOS flashing, but whatever gets me there.
Hopefully someone can help me out directly, with the right BIOS file(s).


The latest Acer bios, which I had installed initially, but now a mod of the same version, that opens up the aforementioned ASF Config, is v1.14:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...52038318&S


Here is an example that BDMaster has "restricted" the download, and the desired Menu options.

Sorry for any redundancy, and thanks for any help and time involved.
Have a great day.

I tried to add a signature, but I got Sharpie all over the screen... must have been something wrong with the pen, so I threw the monitor out.. yep, I'm a problem solver. Dodgy Big Grin Lappy, Gaming Rig: descriptions in profile.
find
quote
#17
Sorry for necromancing YET AGAIN

I've revised the BIOS MOD that was posted here ages ago. It unlocks the full Advanced tab (yes you can enable VT-d) and some other stuff in the Boot tab (which is oddly uneditable).
Either way, it's the best we've got so far. Power tab is unfortunately still locked away and needs more research.

In fact, BIOS contains UEFI DUET fully intact and unused which is strange to me. If there is a good way to access it that would be nice! It would be even nicer to update the DuetBds DXE with a newer version if it ever runs...

=====Download it here====

Thanks to:
DvL for H2OEZE
donovan6000 for Universal IFR Extractor

Enjoy!
find
quote
#18
Big Grin 
(11-01-2019, 10:04 PM)xan1242 Wrote: Sorry for necromancing YET AGAIN

I've revised the BIOS MOD that was posted here ages ago. It unlocks the full Advanced tab (yes you can enable VT-d) and some other stuff in the Boot tab (which is oddly uneditable).
Either way, it's the best we've got so far. Power tab is unfortunately still locked away and needs more research.

In fact, BIOS contains UEFI DUET fully intact and unused which is strange to me. If there is a good way to access it that would be nice! It would be even nicer to update the DuetBds DXE with a newer version if it ever runs...

=====Download it here====

Thanks to:
DvL for H2OEZE
donovan6000 for Universal IFR Extractor

Enjoy!

Incredible! Thanks so much guys. You guys rock. T9800 cpu with 8gb of ballistix ram, are about to make me a happy man. lol Big Grin

I tried to add a signature, but I got Sharpie all over the screen... must have been something wrong with the pen, so I threw the monitor out.. yep, I'm a problem solver. Dodgy Big Grin Lappy, Gaming Rig: descriptions in profile.
find
quote
#19
Hi there: the last link gave me the modifications you had, thank u, I restored a laptop years ago harmed by some crazy one... no problems with original insyde utillity to make a backup and update to the non-modified last manufacturer firmware. No problems giving the mods a try.
From an usb flash worked.
Thanks, have a good week.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)