Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223916
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6744
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] ASUS GL704GW BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi there. I have a GL704GW with BIOS 308 (French keyboard, don't know if it's important) and the coil whine is making me go crazy! Can you help me?
find
quote
#2
(03-27-2020, 12:42 PM)pillzhereish Wrote: Hi there. I have a GL704GW with BIOS 308 (French keyboard, don't know if it's important) and the coil whine is making me go crazy! Can you help me?

HI~guy
I can unlock some tabs in bios screen ,try this tool to dump bios and attach it.
My doubt is that ,why so high-end laptop like this still has noise of coil whine??

find
quote
#3
(03-27-2020, 10:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 12:42 PM)pillzhereish Wrote: Hi there. I have a GL704GW with BIOS 308 (French keyboard, don't know if it's important) and the coil whine is making me go crazy! Can you help me?

HI~guy
I can unlock some tabs in bios screen ,try this tool to dump bios and attach it.
My doubt is that ,why so high-end laptop like this still has noise of coil whine??
I have no idea... All I know is that when I unplug the computer, the noise is reduced by like 90%; more comfortable but still there, and I don't want to unplug it every time it whines... I read somewhere that disabling Intel C1E could suppress coil whine...
Anyway, here's the link to my BIOS dump : https://we.tl/t-O3Ou2dy7Rp
find
quote
#4
(03-28-2020, 05:45 AM)pillzhereish Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 10:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 12:42 PM)pillzhereish Wrote: Hi there. I have a GL704GW with BIOS 308 (French keyboard, don't know if it's important) and the coil whine is making me go crazy! Can you help me?

HI~guy
I can unlock some tabs in bios screen ,try this tool to dump bios and attach it.
My doubt is that ,why so high-end laptop like this still has noise of coil whine??
I have no idea... All I know is that when I unplug the computer, the noise is reduced by like 90%; more comfortable but still there, and I don't want to unplug it every time it whines... I read somewhere that disabling Intel C1E could suppress coil whine...
Anyway, here's the link to my BIOS dump : https://we.tl/t-O3Ou2dy7Rp

Check your PM ,modded was done.

find
quote
#5
Hello all, I have seen the images of the unlocked 308 version bios for the ASUS GL704GW.  Is there any place to download or any way to obtain a copy with the unlocked menus?  I've seen ones for other GL series, but not for this model.


Thank you!
find
quote
#6
I am also interested
find
quote
#7
I would also be interested in the unlocked BIOS for the ASUS GL704GW Version 308, does it have an XMP option? Would love to run 3200MHz memory, and or other overclocking options in the BIOS....

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#8
Hello. I have an ASUS GL704GW laptop with BIOS 309. Can you please unlock the BIOS menu - ADVANCED, CHIPSET, OVERCLOCKING?
Link to my BIOS dump https://yadi.sk/d/BEFufmNZLPdAxg
How to flash a modified BIOS - via FPT or something else?
find
quote
#9
Tongue 
Hello. I need help with my ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 2 GL704GW laptop.

For a long time now I can't reset the administrator password in my BIOS, any disassembly, pin shorting doesn't help, keyboard shortcuts to call up the backup password on this laptop doesn't work either. The manufacturer's tech support has also refused to help.

A couple of days ago my Windows 11 decided to upgrade and after upgrading my bios is version 312 and the default setting there is secure boot - enabled. Now I can't boot from a flash drive or install additional OSes.

Can I ask you for advice or help in resetting all bios settings along with the password?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)