Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108087
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] ASUS N56VZ BIOS Unlock
#11
Can you please try one last thing, first flash one of the following bios files (attached to this thread).
I hope at least one of them will flash without errors, most likely n56vza2.


Then if one of them will flash, try to flash the bios you have modded yourself.


Attached Files
.zip   N56VZAS.zip (Size: 2.45 MB / Downloads: 64)
.zip   N56VZA2.zip (Size: 2.45 MB / Downloads: 63)
find
quote
#12
nothing... for both files

with WINFLASH "INVALID BIOS FILE"
with AFUWINGUI "3 - Error: ROM file does not match existing BIOS size"
with AFUDOS "3 - Error: ROM file does not match existing BIOS size"
with AFUWINX64 "Error: Proiblem Getting Flash Information"
with AFLASH "Size of image file is bigger than flash ROM"

if you have any other attempt, tell me....
find
quote
#13
I have one last idea that could work but its very time consuming to do (by hand with hexworkshop).

Might be 1 week until I get some free time to do it.
find
quote
#14
OK, take your time, I will wait !

p.s. I opened your bios (ram.211) with AMIBCP, and I understand how to modify it.
find
quote
#15
Hi, (sorry for my english mistake... i'm french)
I got the same laptop, N56VZ and a tried to flash it with amibcp 4.53.
But i think i have the same probleme as you, it won't flash. it seems easy flash block flashing, maybe it detect a difference with an original bios.
So i'd like to know if its possible to force flash this type of bios, and if possible, How ?
Plus, I can't change the build date with an hex editor. I tried to take an original bios, change the date, the new date is detected but it's impossible to flash.
I tried a similar method with mmtool, i can extract the module, then i modify it, and then i can't re-insert it. it said invalid ffs.
Hope my post will help.
Salutation
find
quote
#16
the only possibility is that MORAL HAZARD can do something for us,
wait a few days .... Confused
find
quote
#17
I tried to do my best to figure this out but I can't.

If you can, maybe try to contact Prema, he might know what the problem is.
find
quote
#18
Couldn't follow this thread for a week, i'm glad someone decided to do something for this bios. I'm eagerly waiting for the solution. I need this laptop to run at least 3.5 Ghz because I'm doing video editing and faster CPU clocks are always welcomed in that area. All I want is to be able to set BCLK in the BIOS.

One possible solution from me to the problem of not being ablo to flash the old bioses:

Go to WinFlash folder, create a shorcut, right click and choose properties, type "/nodate" after the "WinFlash.exe". Thanks to this metdod you can flash the old BIOS files without any problem.

(10-27-2012, 05:20 AM)moral hazard Wrote: I tried to do my best to figure this out but I can't.

If you can, maybe try to contact Prema, he might know what the problem is.

Aww snap.
find
quote
#19
You could try to use the Afudos Engineering Edition:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2696376990/...DITION.zip

afudos /idown.rom /pbnc /n [name of BIOS file]

Quote:Everything has a price! The price to be paid for enduring happiness is Divine Love. Without Love, no object can give you real happiness!
Big Grin PREMA'S BIOS MODS Big Grin
www find
quote
#20
(10-30-2012, 06:03 AM)Prema Wrote: You could try to use the Afudos Engineering Edition:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2696376990/...DITION.zip

afudos /idown.rom /pbnc /n [name of BIOS file]

Sorry for being such a noob but what do i have to do with this file? flash it as if it a bios file?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)