Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6349
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL553VD BIOS Unlock
Please refer to experience from user IvanderC4D shared ,start at #72.
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock?page=8

find
quote
Thanks for the info genius239,

I set my Prochot value to 97C by setting tcc offset to 3 (also verified it hitting 97 by stress testing CPU)
IvanderC4D had an issue where he was getting max temps of 65 when he set tcc offset to 35 . Its because the tcc value offset just works just like any number( No 4 bit string i guess)
So,
Tcc offset 0 = 100C
Tcc offset 5 = 95C
Tcc offset 35 = 65C

(100 - Tcc offset value ) = Prochot value.

This was my experience .
Thanks for the help .
find
quote
Hello All

I have a few questions about OC for ASUS ROG GL553VD.

Can I perform OC of the processor, memory and graphics card with this BIOS?

If it's possible with this modified GL553VD BIOS available here, how to do it?

I mean mainly clock speeds and voltages of the CPU, RAM and graphics, the most important things in OC.

My hardware is Intel core i5 7300HQ, GTX 1050 and 2400clk DDR4 RAM 16GB.
find
quote
Dear All.
okay, so I actually have ASUS GL553VD-FY280 (without T). I had a black screen after installing Intel HD 630 Graphics, but to install VGA GTX 1050 was successful without a problems.

I was trying to mess with WinFlash, when I realized the laptop was running GL553VE-FY280T BIOS, while mine actually GL553VD. How can I force reinstall the G553VD BIOS?

Im pretty sure my gpu is gtx 1050 (non Ti) with vBios version 1409 it's just no problem
And the BIOS LOCK is DISABLE so it is possible to get flashed using FPT maybe.?

Here my dump's (Extract by 7zip) : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7188149540

If possible please modified this information file include UUID serial, LAN MAC it to bios stock of GL553VD on asus website's.
So can be flashed using FPT for my wrong bios of GL553VE AS308.

Thanks!
find
quote
Hello everyone,

This thread is kinda old and I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong thread but.. could anyone share gl553vd bios dumped using AFUWIN? My keyboard backlight somehow broken and I read that a backup bios from another gl553vd with working backlight keyboard would resolve my problem.

Really appreciate if someone could provide me with one. Thanks
find
quote
Here You go :

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/10477-unlocking-chipset-menu-in-ami-aptio-v-bios/&do=findComment&comment=161416

Partial Unlocked (Grozny backup) :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0c2cwv...sp=sharing

Full Unlocked (Grozny) :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jw76tr7hzn...Y.rar/file

This is made by AMI AFUWIN (I checked it 6.016 KB)

So You know that flashing it You will lose your system information (UUID, Serial, MAC, etc) , make a bios backup before flash it !!!

Let me know
Regards
find
quote
I really appreciate the fast response, thank you. I tried to open the bios that you have provided earlier using AFUWIN but unfortunately, I got a size mismatch error (error 9) for both of the files.

Just to note, I had tried all of the available fresh dumps attached to the posts on this thread, and while AFUWIN successfully loaded it, it failed to flash all of the roms, with ''18 - Error: Unable to start a Secure Flash session'' being the error preventing it.

I actually want to try this method hoping that it would fix my keyboard laptop
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.ph...klight-fix

Or perhaps I need to unlock my bios first for it to work?
find
quote
AFU error 18 is quite a security check error, ''18 - Error: Unable to start a Secure Flash session'' .
BIOS from others backups they saved are not signed BIOS, since it's a direct chip dump, so You cannot use them with AFU like you are trying.
I think there is a lock into Bios Module, other than Bios Lock or FPRR.
Normally Fpr is the best tool to make this work, but You need an AFUWin backup ...
I should to analyze the two backups to see the differences, so if You can make an Afuwin backup and an Fpt too and upload them here.
Or You can use this tool run it as administrative privileges and upload the result file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hi7la6ln3...r2.7z/file

Regards
find
quote
I'm sorry if I kept you waiting. I uploaded the files on the link below. I appreciate the help, thank you.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/2lOI...heT4NGKhBS
find
quote
Hello, I have a laptop ASUS FX553VD, look like same model with ROG GL553VD.
I need help to unlock bios too, may I ?

Here it is: (UEFI)
- Bios: 307
- SM Bios: 3.0
- ME: 11.6 Build 1136

I also have dump with:
FPTw64.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c_Nnyak...sp=sharing

.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 6)

Thanks a lot for any help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)