Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224312
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309661
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5782
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 4750(G,Z) & 4752(G,Z) BIOS Unlock
#11
Thank you. I currently have several BIOS modding projects and requests queued, so the ETA could be 1-3 days.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#12
Hello jenzyx,

It appears that this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#13
(08-15-2014, 02:08 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello jenzyx,

It appears that this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders.


~Steven

Acer Aspire 4750 - G - Z - ZG 4752 - G - Z - ZG 4755 - G - Z - ZG

Hi friend,
as said Steven It's an UEFI Bios and You have to find a solution on Falseclock thread !
It's not hybrid EFI so not present the SetupUtility Module !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
(08-15-2014, 02:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 02:08 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello jenzyx,

It appears that this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders.


~Steven

Acer Aspire 4750 - G - Z - ZG 4752 - G - Z - ZG 4755 - G - Z - ZG

Hi friend,
as said Steven It's an UEFI Bios and You have to find a solution on Falseclock thread !
It's not hybrid EFI so not present the SetupUtility Module !!!
Regards

Thank you all, for trying to solve my problem and for moving this thread to the right place.
I truly need help since I really don't have any clues.

Regards,
Jen

(08-15-2014, 02:08 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello jenzyx,

It appears that this is an EFI/Insyde BIOS. I am going to move this thread to the Insyde Unlocking Requests forum so that it can get more attention from Insyde BIOS modders.


~Steven

Hi Steven,
I just go back in to my BIOS and its heading is Phoenix SecureCore Tiano. Is it identical with Insyde BIOS?

Jen
find
quote
#15
Hello jenzyx,

I will move this thread back to the Phoenix section.

I do not know how to mod Phoenix UEFI BIOSes, sorry.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#16
This is the Australian version of Aspire 4752.

no added letters, just 4752.

If someone could unlock advanced and maybe even Power as well (should be under advanced menu anyway) I would appreciate it.

ORIGINAL BIOS -> http://www.4shared.com/zip/9PJEZwgIce/BI...5_A_A.html

This looks like a straight Phoenix bios...

laptop has 2350m, so would love vT-D etc., selectable S1/S3/S5 power states, AHCI/SATA etc.

Many many thanks.
find
quote
#17
Hello themacmeister,

I will take a look at your BIOS image. I think that this image may have already been modded though... I will check tomorrow.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#18
You may be right, I have read about a lot of functionality in newer BIOS'es. I am installing this BIOS tonight and will verify. I will use the USB DOS flash method.

PS. The existing BIOS is so simple, as to be virtually worthless.
find
quote
#19
Hello themacmeister,

This is an Insyde BIOS image. I have seen this particular BIOS image before, but I am not sure where...

I am going to move this thread to the Insyde BIOS Unlocking Requests forum for now.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#20
Sorry about that, I only saw the Phoenix logo on boot, so just assumed...

I installed 2.14 and 2.15 and they are identical to 1.24 in functionality :-(

Luckily the .WPH and .ROM files are readily accessible, unlike the HP BIOS'es
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)