Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424344
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 263
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224296
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119156
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20264
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169235
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6319
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 811
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5779
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61176

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 BIOS Unlock
#1
Exclamation
.zip   fd.zip (Size: 507 bytes / Downloads: 15)
.zip   Section_PE32_image_DriverSampleDxe_SetupUtility IFR.zip (Size: 252.19 KB / Downloads: 16)
.txt   vars.txt (Size: 240.55 KB / Downloads: 21)

Hi, I've trying to mod my Bios to unlock hidden settings but after disabling the Bios Lock I don't know what to do next so I ask if could you help me out.

Model: Acer Aspire 5 A515-56
Bios: InsydeH20 Rev 5.0 Setup Utility
Bios version: 1.12

(I've dumped my Bios with BACKUP_Tools.)

The Bios along other important files are down below
find
quote
#2
Bios and VARS are here down below. Had to send it in a separete comment because it was too big


Attached Files
.txt   vars.txt (Size: 240.55 KB / Downloads: 19)
.zip   x64_bios-region_15.0.1.1347.zip (Size: 4.01 MB / Downloads: 31)
find
quote
#3
I created a modding guide for this bios if anyone is interested or has the same problem.

Thanks to Sweet Kitten for unlocking my Bios and telling which edits need to be chnaged and as well as Dudu2002

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CWTd...sp=sharing
find
quote
#4
Hello,

I have an ACER A515-56-73AP Laptop I'd like to finish unlocking the BIOS to access the extra Advanced menus. I followed this guide

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...st-1728195

and managed to successfully remove the BIOS Lock and flash it back.
Now I'm stuck and would greatly appreciate any help on unlocking extra advanced features.

Insyde BIOS v1.28
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6
find
quote
#5
Hi, it is what the title suggests, an unlocked bios for the A515-56-32DK please.

BIOS Ver: 1.31
BIOS updater (acer.com): here
BIOS dump (FPTW): here

Processor: I3-1115G4
find
quote
#6
Hello,

I'd like to request a BIOS unlock/mod for the Acer Aspire A515-56 (Intel i5-1135G7, UEFI InsydeH2O BIOS version 1.36). I am looking to unlock the following options:

- BD PROCHOT toggle (enable/disable)
- CPU Power Limit (PL1, PL2, IccMax, cTDP)
- CPU Core/Cache voltage offset (undervolting support)
- Advanced menu visibility (if possible)

I have attached my BIOS dump (created with FPT or AFU) for reference.

Current system details:
- Model: Acer Aspire A515-56
- CPU: Intel Core i5-1135G7 (Tiger Lake)
- BIOS Version: 1.36
- BIOS Type: InsydeH2O (UEFI)
- OS: Windows 11 x64

The BIOS is locked – I am unable to undervolt (MSR 0x150 blocked) and BD PROCHOT is always on. I have tested and RU.efi but write access is blocked. I am willing to flash modified BIOS via programmer if needed.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards, 
Artur


Attached Files
.bin   bios_backup.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)