Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424337
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3600
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 262
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 293
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224266
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119155
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 388
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20262
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169232
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6317
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61174

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5560(G) BIOS Unlock
#11
Hello there,

I barely know anything about modding this stuff. I just want to switch the option to dVGA. I have HD6520 + 7670M graphic.I went to check on BIOS but it only has "switchabe" and "intergrated". So please help me get the mod.

Many thanks.

P/S: My CPU is A6 with 1.4GHz
find
quote
#12
Hello, please help me Sad
find
quote
#13
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#14
Please it is possible to unlock my bios?

I would like to allow more ram to the GPU & other things


http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.17_A_A.zip?acerid=634716290232864458&Step1=Notebook&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire%205560%20(15'')&OS=721&LC=en&BC=Acer&SC=PA_4


This is the link of the latest bios they made for my laptop
let me know if it's already been modded maybe i didn't search the forum right the first time

thanks guys!!
find
quote
#15
I think that the Acer Bios 1.17 is not compatible with a 2nd HDD that I added to the DVD bay. I just goes blank and never reaches the splash screen.

Here is the lastest bios:

1.17

Thanks
find
quote
#16
I'd like to access any hidden tabs and options in the latest BIOS for my laptop.

Phoenix v1.17

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.17_A_A.zip?acerid=634716290232864458&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%205560G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_7


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#17
Hey all, I was wondering if there was an unlocked BIOS for the 5560g. Here is a link to the latest BIOS.
BIOS 1.17

Also it would be really great if I had some amount of fan control. I would like to be able to manually set the fan to max speed as I use this laptop for gaming and I like to overclock it. I use K10STAT from windows and it works awesome! Overclocked from 1.5 GHz stock to 2.3 GHz with only a slight increase over stock voltage. In fact my 1.5 GHz voltage is down from 1.0125 (stock) to 0.8375 (undervolt) and runs stable!
find
quote
#18
Has this BIOS already been unlocked? If so could someone please direct me to it. I honestly don't want to cause trouble I just want to be 100% sure before I flash anything to my laptop. So please anyone point me the right direction.
find
quote
#19
(07-24-2012, 11:04 AM)lancecamper Wrote: I think that the Acer Bios 1.17 is not compatible with a 2nd HDD that I added to the DVD bay. I just goes blank and never reaches the splash screen.

While you are correct, I just wanted to mention that once the laptop shows a picture on screen, you can slide in the hard drive caddy and windows/whatever OS will use it just fine. You just can't have it in there when the bios is scanning the sata connections, ie before the screen lights up (which also means no booting from caddy hdd, only internal). It will work fine when waking from standby, but not hibernation or reboot (have to take it out and put it back in).
find
quote
#20
no one can help???
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)