Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6370
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424500
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224631
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309749
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169380
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5735(Z) & 5335 BIOS Unlock
#51
Hi,
I hope this thread is not really dead.

Hi ahmed you are the man of the century!!! incredible how you do those things.

May I ask you a question.
today I was "upgrading" my mom's computer. Aspire 5735 I bought a new memory module 4G so now it has 4g+2G
I was on 1.08 release and system saw 6G but only usable 2.93G (I'm using w10 x64) or even memtest.

I found V1.10 out there on internet and now I'm restricted to 4.93G (I think it's an oficial image from acer) although it's not on it's website any more.
I will attach it if I can. it also has the flashing tools for msdos.

so two questions all those files you created to enable intel tab were based on 1.8 or on 1.10.
Do you think is it posible to achieve two things:
   1 enable the intel tab and the gpu thing for release 1.10
   2 remove the memory limitation? ot atleast extend it to 8Gb I doubt this laptop ever can handle more than 8Gb it was hard to find a 4G module ddr2.

Thanks you verry much.
May I ask you how do you modify thos bios files? any special software or just hex editor? it's awesome that you can do what you do.


Attached Files
.zip   v1.10.zip (Size: 4.79 MB / Downloads: 212)
find
quote
#52
(04-29-2016, 09:54 AM)guybrush Wrote: Hi,
I hope this thread is not really dead.

Hi ahmed you are the man of the century!!! incredible how you do those things.

May I ask you a question.
today I was "upgrading" my mom's computer. Aspire 5735 I bought a new memory module 4G so now it has 4g+2G
I was on 1.08 release and system saw 6G but only usable 2.93G (I'm using w10 x64) or even memtest.

I found V1.10 out there on internet and now I'm restricted to 4.93G (I think it's an oficial image from acer) although it's not on it's website any more.
I will attach it if I can. it also has the flashing tools for msdos.

so two questions all those files you created to enable intel tab were based on 1.8 or on 1.10.
Do you think is it posible to achieve two things:
   1 enable the intel tab and the gpu thing for release 1.10
   2 remove the memory limitation? ot atleast extend it to 8Gb I doubt this laptop ever can handle more than 8Gb it was hard to find a 4G module ddr2.

Thanks you verry much.
May I ask you how do you modify thos bios files? any special software or just hex editor? it's awesome that you can do what you do.

Flashed now with success on Acer 5735 @ W10 x86 Smile

Thx
find
quote
#53
I cordially greet, I found your forum through google, I would need if possible the modified bios, acer 5735z. For my notebook. I installed Windows 10, but 4gb I can read only 2.9gb.

Thank you all

Smile
find
quote
#54
Hi,

I have been reading about the modified Bios for the above notebook on your forum. I have already flashed my bios from v1.80 to v1.10 with success.
But looking to unlock all features of the v1.10 bios. The cpu in the Acer is a T3400 @ 2.16Ghz 2.17Ghz
Will the Bios on the unlocked Phoenix page be the one I require. But it's a bit confussing as there are quite a few there. I am also running windows 7 32 bit
and it only shows 2.93gb of ram usuable when there is 4.00gb installed, is there an unlock feature for this in the bios.
Any help here would be much appreciated, and to point me in right direction for the unlocked bios I can download.




Thanks


Kevin
find
quote
#55
Use 64 bit version of Windows to get full 4.00 gb of memory.
find
quote
#56
(11-16-2016, 09:35 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Use 64 bit version of Windows to get full 4.00 gb of memory.

Hi,

It would not make any difference upgrading to windows 64 bit as the notebook can only take maxiumum 4Gb of ram.
So if update to 64 bit I would need more ram, and thats just not possible with the machine. But I am still looking to flash the bios with the unlocked intel features or modified Bios V1.10. Also will it be possible to add the feature execute disable bit. I can appreciate that I am in a queue, but haven't received any positive replies yet. Any help would be truly appreciated


Thanks


Kevin
find
quote
#57
32-it version of Windows can't address full 4.00 GB of memory. In most cases maximum is about 3 GB.
I think "Execute disable bit" is enabled.
You can check it yourself. Download Coreinfo, run it command line and post results.
find
quote
#58
Hi

Following along. Also not sure if this is the correct bios for 5735z

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Acer-Aspire-5735

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=2330


Cheers
find
quote
#59
hi all, upgrade BIOS, but the extra menu does not appear, in the BIOS pressed Ctrl+Esc,Home,Ins,F1,F9, no result.
find
quote
#60
(07-21-2011, 08:22 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: HERE IS THE MODIFIED BIOS IMAGE WITH UNLOCKED INTEL MENU ( FOUND CPU , MCH , ICH menus......etc )
INSIDE THE CPU MENU YOU WILL FIND THE FREQUENCY RATIO OPTION UNLOCKED ( SHOWING THIS OPTION DEPENDS ON YOUR CPU AND CHIPSET AS BIOS CHECKS THE CPU THEN DECIDE TO SHOW OR HIDE THIS OPTION AND I DIDN`T MODIFY THIS ROUTINE TO MAKE SURE YOUR MOBO WON`T BE BRICKED WHILE ADJUSTING THIS OPTION )



I`M WAITING YOUR REPLY AFTER FLASHING THIS BIOS Smile

I have a 5735z/5735 laptop with ts3400, i am already running v1.10 from acer how to get this mod to work to show me the advance menus, anytime i try it errors on the install something about checksum already 0? thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)