Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3607
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 195
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224365
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 395
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309674
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169247
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6333
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61186

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi

I own Acer Aspire 5742G ... The bios is fully locked and only showing information
I can't change any thing .. ever i can't enable or disable the virtualization ...
can you please showing hiding menu like system setting

Manufacturer Name : Acer
Product Name : Aspire 5742G
System bios version : v1.24 (Latest update)
Bios Type : Insyde h2o
Bios Revision : 3.5
bios link: here


Thank you..
find
quote
#2
Hello

I recently found this version of EzH2O 2.1.0.13
that could open my bios but I have no idea about
modding bios.

PS... The other versions of EzH2O won't open my bios it's stuck !!!



Attached Files
.rar   ezh2o2.rar (Size: 1.21 MB / Downloads: 183)
find
quote
#3
I'll have a look at it, and if possible mod it for you Wink
you have unlocked bios waiting for you. Wink locate reading my signature, follow second HERE, and tell me Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
What can I say great work Big Grin thanks a lot..

find
quote
#5
Did the options be what you wanted?

Please post some screenshot Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
(09-03-2011, 01:07 PM)camiloml Wrote: Did the options be what you wanted?

Please post some screenshot Smile

sorry for my late
......

It's not what I really expected





Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#7
I can try to look deeper if i can unhide more. Don't desperate.
Uploading now DEEP mod, download at same place and tell me Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
(09-05-2011, 01:57 PM)camiloml Wrote: I can try to look deeper if i can unhide more. Don't desperate.
Uploading now DEEP mod, download at same place and tell me Wink

wooow ... professional work (y)
Thanks Extremely

I take screen shot for you


Error report.....

I can't save any change I do .
It goes to default setting..


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#9
Hi, I have the same laptop and same BIOS. I need enable hardware virtualization.

Where is moded BIOS fot this thread? I can not find it on shared folders.

Thank you very much.
find
quote
#10
Hi padysak
Here is the bios : Click me
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)