Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14053
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424590
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224964
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 447
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309857
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20326
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169461
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6402
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unlock
hello everyone i want to unlock the menu of bios because i want to increase my video memory
so any one have an idea , any moded bios
find
quote
I got 1.30 insyde bios in my acer aspire 5742 G laptop and i need the unlocked panel in bios, pls help me guys <333
find
quote
Lightbulb 
Hi,
I am writing to ask experts like you if you might help unlock the bios of the laptop in question. This is because I saw that my i3 supports hyper threading, but you can not get bios. Since then also has a Geforce GT540M 1 Gb NVidea (CUDA), perhaps it would be better to select it as the first graphics card, this thing also not possible with the current bios.

You place the link on the latest version:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_17


Thank you in advance.
find
quote
(12-26-2012, 08:16 AM)frostmoon69 Wrote: Hi,
I am writing to ask experts like you if you might help unlock the bios of the laptop in question. This is because I saw that my i3 supports hyper threading, but you can not get bios. Since then also has a Geforce GT540M 1 Gb NVidea (CUDA), perhaps it would be better to select it as the first graphics card, this thing also not possible with the current bios.

You place the link on the latest version:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_17


Thank you in advance.

I found a chinese site claiming it has working modded 1.30 bios for acer 5742g.
If you care to test, here it is.
http://www.h4ck.org.cn/2012/12/acer-5742...%E6%94%B9/
find
quote
I do not trust that site there. Ideally that would be the experts in this forum to do so.Sleepy
find
quote
(12-26-2012, 08:16 AM)pixita Wrote: I found a chinese site claiming it has working modded 1.30 bios for acer 5742g.
If you care to test, here it is.
http://www.h4ck.org.cn/2012/12/acer-5742...%E6%94%B9/


I went to see but I can not determine the correct file to download and try.
If perhaps you manage to tell which of the many that we have to take, I try.

Thanks
find
quote
Here is the file: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...3188888025 (right button is for download).
find
quote
Tongue 
Thank you very much!

Someone has already tried?Big Grin
find
quote
Hi,

what is this bios from that chinese site capable doing?
find
quote
I wish I knew too! In fact, for this reason, was wondering if anyone had already tried.Rolleyes
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)