Today, 10:26 AM
Hello everybody! A year ago, I tried to do everything I could in the firmware of my Acer Aspire 5742G, cut out non-working Intel junk like tracking modules and other parts that have become useless since 2015, left a clean and minimal bios, of course there will be no cooler control, this is too old hardware, and the bios does not control coolers directly from firmware. Basically, everything I did and the screenshots of what I ended up with are in my repo, if necessary, look and flash. Inside the repo you will find: the original firmware, updated firmware, a program for self-modification or re-creation of the firmware, and complete instructions on how and what I did with the screenshots of the result in readme.md. Russian and English are available in the repo. (English may be a little crooked, don't judge me harshly, I'm not English-speaking, but I tried.)
https://github.com/Ghost-White-Guy/Bios-...42G-unlock
https://github.com/Ghost-White-Guy/Bios-...42G-unlock





