Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1816
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14059
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424601
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225008
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6825
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309868
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 670
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169468
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5930(G) BIOS Unlock
#11
Thanks for your work, but...
I flashed my BIOS but I can't find the option to enable Virtualization. It exist in your screenshots but not on my computer. So, is it something more I need to do?
find
quote
#12
Hi,
first of all: thank you for your work!
Now, the question. I'm a newbie of this forum. I have to "improve" my Bios to enable Virtualization VT-X on my PC (i'm going to put a p8400 intel on my notebook that seems to support it), so I want to ask you if I have only to do these steps:

1) dowload bios Aspire 5930 BIOS_v1.23 IST MOD.rar posted above
2) extract and rename the bios in BIOS.WPH
3) follow instructions on http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HO...OS-PHOENIX

That's all?

What to do if (NOO! Smile ) something goes wrong? (what to do before and after the upgrade process)? Are there some rescue disk?

Can I use later the ACER tool to come back to the original bios 1.23?

Thank you so much.

PS: Of course, I have an Acer Aspire 5930G... and I'm trying to intall OS X 10.8, but I strictly need virtualization in CPU.
PS2: Do you have a "donation" feature? Yes Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)