Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101437
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6963
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14327
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425351
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227244
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119447
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6983
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310467
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62211

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unlock
#11
lets hope so LD
find
quote
#12
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ncg1rrtqqc8bnrh
2.1 vt enabled slic21 works I did this one in June 11
find
quote
#13
looking for a bios to enable the use of Q9000 cpu?possobly unlocked to overclock?enable VT?any help would be greatly apreciated.
find
quote
#14
hi everyone.

im sorry to ressurect an old thread but i thought it might be better than starting a new one as I did try search the forum first.

im looking for an unlocked acer aspire 8930g bios.

i want to access the hidden menus so I can undervolt my Q9000 and drop temps. I dont like doing it from windows and prefer bios.

im currently using a modded v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1

I can post a link to the bios or I can email it to someone if they ask. Im posting the message using a smartphone so i cant upload anything to a hosting service.

thanks for the help

Smile

scientific progress goes boink
find
quote
#15
hi everyone. Im looking for someone to mod my 8930g bios so I can see its advanced menus.

i want to undervolt my cpu

i have the v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1

I have included the bios file in this post.

many thanks


Attached Files
.rar   BIOS_Acer_1.21_slic21 VT Windows_AS8930.rar (Size: 1.76 MB / Downloads: 218)

scientific progress goes boink
find
quote
#16
(02-05-2013, 04:15 PM)vandrake66 Wrote: hi everyone.

im sorry to ressurect an old thread but i thought it might be better than starting a new one as I did try search the forum first.

im looking for an unlocked acer aspire 8930g bios.

i want to access the hidden menus so I can undervolt my Q9000 and drop temps. I dont like doing it from windows and prefer bios.

im currently using a modded v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1

I can post a link to the bios or I can email it to someone if they ask. Im posting the message using a smartphone so i cant upload anything to a hosting service.

thanks for the help

Smile

bump!

scientific progress goes boink
find
quote
#17
(02-07-2013, 04:55 PM)vandrake66 Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 04:15 PM)vandrake66 Wrote: hi everyone.

im sorry to ressurect an old thread but i thought it might be better than starting a new one as I did try search the forum first.

im looking for an unlocked acer aspire 8930g bios.

i want to access the hidden menus so I can undervolt my Q9000 and drop temps. I dont like doing it from windows and prefer bios.

im currently using a modded v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1

I can post a link to the bios or I can email it to someone if they ask. Im posting the message using a smartphone so i cant upload anything to a hosting service.

thanks for the help

Smile

bump!

Like to have it 2 .Downloaded yesterday modded v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1
but it doesnt open the hidden menu
find
quote
#18
(02-20-2013, 03:38 AM)wheelboy Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 04:55 PM)vandrake66 Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 04:15 PM)vandrake66 Wrote: hi everyone.

im sorry to ressurect an old thread but i thought it might be better than starting a new one as I did try search the forum first.

im looking for an unlocked acer aspire 8930g bios.

i want to access the hidden menus so I can undervolt my Q9000 and drop temps. I dont like doing it from windows and prefer bios.

im currently using a modded v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1

I can post a link to the bios or I can email it to someone if they ask. Im posting the message using a smartphone so i cant upload anything to a hosting service.

thanks for the help

Smile

bump!

Like to have it 2 .Downloaded yesterday modded v1.21 with VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1
but it doesnt open the hidden menu

did you have any luck with your download?

scientific progress goes boink
find
quote
#19
First of all.
Sorry for my bad english, i didnt know how to explain my self, so didnt kick me Smile

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 8930 and i updated my Bios to version 1.21 VT-x enabled and SLIC 2.1 but two problems arent solved:

#1 My Bios didnt Support 8Gig Ram but it was possible (google) so i have to use 1x 2GB plus 1x 4GB also 6GB of all (Need help here)

#2 Some hidden options wont be useable so i want em Smile

#3 Im suposed to use a Q9000 quadcore except of my T5XXX Dualcore ?

Thank you very much and greetings from Germany
find
quote
#20
Hey mate first i write a short english text (for other user that reading) second part will be german with explainations for your better understanding.

#1
Are you sure your laptop support 8gb of ram? Cause PM45 Chipset does but not all Laptop-Mainboards does as well. Check if the modules work fine. cause when you can use 6gb its half of the way.

#2
For this task you need an unlocked bios. I am not a modder yet, but pls post a link to your original-bios to make work easyer.


#3
Here is one big Problem. not every PM45 board can support quad-cores. They changed the socket-wiring. So its just an try and error game.



So hier nun für dich auf deutsch:

#1
Obwohl der PM45 Chipsatz 8gb verträgt, machen das viele Laptop-Mainboards nicht mit. RAM-Händler behaupten immer wieder was anderes, aber es gilt das selbe wie mit jedem Mainboard: Vollbestückung mit maximaler Auslastung ist immer ne Sache für sich. Und mitunter geht es nur mit einer bestimmten Sorte Module, bei einer bestimmten Geschwindigkeit und der passenden Spannung. Probiere die Module in Kombination durch. Um zu sehen ob eines Fehlerhaft ist. Memtest solltest dafür nutzen. Solange der Notebook-Hersteller nicht sagt das es funktioniert, bleibt es immer ein Glücksspiel.

#2
Da brauchst du nur ein Unlocked-Bios. Es gibt dir einfach die Funktionen hinzu. Ich bin hier kein Modder aber bitte gib nen Link zu deinem Standartbios mit an. Das macht den Moddern die Arbeit leichter.

#3
Erstmal die Frage, weist du sicher das die CPU mit deinem Laptop läuft? Gab es den Lappi mit der CPU standartmäßig zu kaufen?
Ansonsten sieht es schlecht aus. Denn es ist ein Glücksspiel ob die CPU passt. Der Sockel ist zwar der selbe, aber um die Quadcores zu unterstützen, wurde die Verkabelung geändert. Ergo nur die späten Revisionen sind physikalisch überhaupt in der Lage die CPU zu unterstützen.

Grüße
Simmie
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)