Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20274
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

[REQUEST] HP Elitebook 8560p Whitelist Removal
#81
[deleted]
find
quote
#82
[deleted]
find
quote
#83
Hello I new here and I'm watching for a firmware from HP Elitebook 8560p.
I'm using Firmware 68SCF Ver. F61.
I have not a W-LAN Card to testing, I'm using the original card, I am thinking to by a "INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 2x2 AC+BT HMC!.
I am afraid that the White-list blocked this Card.
Can you upload a firmware without white-list? Please do it, and forgive my bad english.

Greating from Germany
find
quote
#84
Hello I new here and I'm watching for a firmware from HP Elitebook 8560p.
I'm using Firmware 68SCF Ver. F61.
I want to by an W-Lan AC Card that don't function with this Firmware, It is deactivated by the BIOS because is not allowed to use it by them.
Sorry for my english.
Please reup a firmware with deactivated whitelist.

THX and greetings from germany
find
quote
#85
(10-31-2016, 06:22 AM)Schnuller Wrote: Hello I new here and I'm watching for a firmware from HP Elitebook 8560p.
I'm using Firmware 68SCF Ver. F61.
I have not a W-LAN Card to testing, I'm using the original card, I am thinking to by a "INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 2x2 AC+BT HMC!.
I am afraid that the White-list blocked this Card.
Can you upload a firmware without white-list? Please do it, and forgive my bad english.

Greating from Germany

Hello,

is there noone here to help me? I need the Firmware, please.
find
quote
#86
I also have an HP Elitebook 8560p with the F.60 BIOS that I would like to get unlocked. I would also like to get the whitelist removed for the Mini PCIe slot and the Half Mini PCIe slot, including WLAN, WWAN, and anything else that is possible. I understand the risks associated with these newer HP BIOS's. I am willing to use an SPI programmer or even replace the entire BIOS chip if necessary.

I have another laptop, an HP 4440s with the F.60 BIOS that I made a request for here
find
quote
#87
I am also interested. I have 8560p with F63 bios.
find
quote
#88
Hallo, 
i need this bios without whitelist too. Please can someone upload that?
find
quote
#89
Hello everyone, being the owner of hp8460p faced the problem of replacing wifi and wwlan, with the last BIOS turned out only to disassemble but what to change and how to collect (to remove the white sheet)I do not understand yet, if there are knowledgeable people ask for help,and if possible,write down the BIOS installation algorithm to achieve the desired result.

https://yadi.sk/d/t3UnEz9iaRhxuQ
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)