Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424177
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3561
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223843
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169163
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E3-111 BIOS 1.29
#1
Hi, I need a help. I wanna install Windows XP and I need a advanced options in BIOS. If You can unlock my version of BIOS I will be realy happy.

My notebook: Acer e3-111
Bios: 1.29


In attachment I add a BIOS.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.29_A_A.zip (Size: 3.43 MB / Downloads: 80)
find
quote
#2
(12-11-2014, 06:12 AM)HubertPL Wrote: Hi, I need a help. I wanna install Windows XP and I need a advanced options in BIOS. If You can unlock my version of BIOS I will be realy happy.

My notebook: Acer e3-111
Bios: 1.29


In attachment I add a BIOS.

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
regards

P.S. I need to see your Eeprom Status to understand if possible to reflash Bios Mod !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Thanks for the reply.

I ran this program as an administrator, I see test 32 or 64, please wait. After a while, the window closes Up and I dont have any results.
find
quote
#4
(12-12-2014, 06:16 AM)HubertPL Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

I ran this program as an administrator, I see test 32 or 64, please wait. After a while, the window closes Up and I dont have any results.

Hi fiend,
which CPU your laptop has ?
Intel or AMD ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Intel N2930.
find
quote
#6
(12-14-2014, 04:51 AM)HubertPL Wrote: Is this possible?

Hi friend,
our problem is to reflash Bios Mod so for Intel We have to use FPT tool !
But It seems not working on your Bios . . .

Here there are two locks :

                                   Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset:  Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x1A914  Boot (0x4E from string package 0x0)
0x1B314  Security (0x31 from string package 0x0)
0x1B984  Main (0x5 from string package 0x0)
0x1CC04  Power (0x3A7 from string package 0x0)
0x1D7F4  Advanced (0x18D from string package 0x0)
0x24994  Exit (0x80 from string package 0x0)
0x24BF4  Information (0xC4 from string package 0x0)

2769D : 74 6A  to  74 00               jz        short loc_27709  to  jz    $+2 ; Power
276A9 : EB 5E  to  EB 00               jmp     short loc_27709  to  jmp $+2 ; Advanced

In your Bios Meu Tabs are present these Tabs :

Main - Information -  Security - Boot - Exit

Unpack the Tool .exe and try to run on a Comand Promt with Admin Rights the
follow comand, fo every folder FPT present into tool_folder :

fptw.exe -d bios.bin -bios

Or use this tool run It as Admin and look if It works then upload result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Hi, I was unpacked the file ( new backup fpt) to a folder. I ran cmd in this folder, write "fptw.exe -d bios.bin -bios" and I got a bios.bin file. What am I going to do about it?
find
quote
#8
(12-11-2014, 06:12 AM)HubertPL Wrote: Hi, I need a help. I wanna install Windows XP and I need a advanced options in BIOS. If You can unlock my version of BIOS I will be realy happy.

My notebook: Acer e3-111
Bios: 1.29


In attachment I add a BIOS.

did you find . unlocked BIOS ?
find
quote
#9
i also need Acer Aspire E3-111 BIOS 1.29 unlocked bios please upload if anybody have it please
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)