Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3549
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223688
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274939
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-571(G) BIOS unlock
Hi! I would also like to unlock the advanced menu for my BIOS.

Aspire E5-571g-72v0
find
quote
Bios Unlock Pls; Acer E5 571G 556W

Result;

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i494pr
find
quote
Hi .
Pls Pm Check Smile
find
quote
(05-01-2019, 03:59 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 08:21 PM)BILOAGA Wrote: Hi i want to get the Advanced menu for my Aspire E5-571G . Using Bios version 1.32 Bios from AcerWebsite .

I am using Linux . Can someone tell me how to make a Bios dump in linux ?

Thx
Hi
use Live CD(usb) Win7 and make bios dump
Check your PM

Dudu, I have the same Bios version, but im using it in Win10. Can you help me, please?
find
quote
Hi! I need an advanced options unlock for my Aspire E5-571-3513 with 1.32 version.
I'm using Windows 10. I'll need instructions to do the bios dump too.
I'll be grateful for your help. Thanks!
find
quote
Wink 
Hello, 

Im Using Acer Aspire e5-571g
Intel Core i5-5200U
Nvidia 820m
Intel HD Graphics 5500

hello can you unlock my bios im using insyde h20 rev 5.0

i want to access the advance menu to increase my fan speed my laptop is heating up badly i dont wanna open my laptop to clean so pls help me to unlock my bios.


thank you so much <3

bios: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6
find
quote
Hello. Can your help me unlocking bios in Acer Aspire E5-571G? My dump bios: https://dropmefiles.com/ZQScq

Thanks for your help
find
quote
Hi!

I was trying to unlock by myself but without success...  I've downloaded an update (already tested) from Acer website and unzip it, found the *.fd file (link here), but EzH20 give's me an error...    Oh, and I think my Bios is not RSA Signed, don't really know.

I'm using my bios in legacy so cannot use UEFI dump file method. Editing 'platform.ini' I couldn't find the BackupROM option so I added it myself, the program now suddenly closes but the file in 'C:/' was created, but I can't know if it is ok or not... anyway, I've uploaded it in the above link too. 

I just want access to Advanced Options, tried every possible key combinations and nothing worked so I think BIOS mod is my only option now...

I appreciate if someone can help!  Big Grin



P.s: Pictures of the BIOS screens are also in the link.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)