Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire ES1-411 BIOS Unlock
#1
Can somebody please help me enable the advanced menu on my Acer Aspire ES1-411 laptop running insydeH2O bios?

InsydeH2O bios

Bios rev 5.0

Bios version: v1.08

I looked into using the falseclock method but I'm not sure which bytes to edit, seems to be different for each bios.. and I'm really scared of bricking my laptop.. Does anybody know which bytes I need to edit or some other method I can use?

Thanks so much in advance!! Smile
find
quote
#2
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me kknow
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hey BDMaster,

Here are the results of BACKUP_Tools12.exe
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6qwk1n

When I tried to run Universal Bios Backup, it gave me the error "Cannot identify the BIOS". I ran both programs as administrator.

Hopefully this helps Smile

Thanks
find
quote
#4
Error 286 = Eeprom Write Protect !
Try to see if Sleep Bug is active :

Put your laptop into Sleep Mode then Wake-Up It and try again to make result file
upload It here !

If Sleep Bug not will work then only a Downgrade Bios can unlock the chip or using
and HW SPI Programmer !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Hi BDMaster, thanks for the reply.

I tried to run Universal Bios Backup after putting my computer

I put the laptop to sleep and then resumed windows and ran Universal Bios Backup but it gave me the same error "Cannot identify the BIOS". Do I need to run backup_tools12.exe as well after putting the computer to sleep?

Universal Bios Backup was detected by my anti-virus, was this a false positive?

Thanks
find
quote
#6
Smile 
Hi everyone!


I'm new in this of ''Unlock Bios'' and i need unlock the advance setting to change my VRAM,
Please, if anyone have a tutorial how to unlock bios wirte in commentaries please!,

This is my BIOS FILE: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_11

Thank you!
find
quote
#7
I have the same notebook.

Here are my results from running that tool:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/h4s5xr

Do I stand a chance?

Not currently active.
find
quote
#8
Hello there,
I want to request to unlock the advanced settings and/or all hidden settings for the Acer Aspire ES1-411.
I will also like to control the fan speeds if that possible from the Bios Unlock.

Details of my system
Make: Acer
Model Aspire E 14 (ES!-411)
BIOS Name:  IinsydeH20 Rev 5.0
BIOS Version: V1.08

Acer support link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/5610?b=1

Back Up Tools 18 results: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ziab0d

Latest official Acer BIOS update i installed: https://www.sendspace.com/file/bchjvx

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Cheers  Big Grin
find
quote
#9
(04-16-2017, 02:18 AM)AACTech Wrote: Hi Neon,  I have the same. Can you help?  Thanks in advance. mike

Hi
run tool https://www.sendspace.com/file/mbagd4 as admin, make bios damp and report
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)