Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6524
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308241
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61544
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19942
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168430
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5972
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5472
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60726
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274671
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 647
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24615
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693669
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174001
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 923
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43062

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire M1100 (M3100, M5100) BIOS Unlock
#21
strange because R02-B3 is a more recent one than R01-A1 so you wouldnt think you would have any issues :S

Admin
find
quote
#22
Hello I am currently on an Acer Aspire M5100 desktop. I ran regedit and found the following information regarding my BIOS.

System BIOS version: acrsys - 42302e31 Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
System BIOS date: 04/16/07
And could my motherboard be an AMD690G chipset? (I have a AMD Athlon 64 x2 processor (currently running Win7 x86 installation))

I apologize if I misplaced this and misinformed you. I am completely new to bios mod and only need this as I want to be able to run Xcode on Mac OS X thru VMware. I need to be able to turn hardware virtualization seeing that VMware tells me it is deactivated in bios. Not surprising there is no option to activate/deactivate HW virtualization.
I was unable to locate a link to the original BIOS file.

I found this site after some googling and this blogg post: http://frishit.com/2010/04/trinity-acer-...s-modders/

Thank you for any help or feedback.
find
quote
#23
Please use http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Universal...Backup.EXE to generate a BIOS Backup as Acer dont have any available on their site!

Admin
find
quote
#24
It's been a while, and I figured I would ping back, to see what is the current way to upgrade this bios without bricking it..

If I had the money to buy a new computer, I would, but this market sucks right now..

Le-help?
find
quote
#25
(12-13-2009, 04:58 PM)jetmac Wrote: Could someone please unlock this one? All info i have is as follows...Motherboard ID F690GVM....SMBIOS Ver. 2.4....Phoenix-AwardBIOS v. 6.00PC or PG not sure on that.. RS690-SB600-6A009FKZC-00.. Thank You..

i can safely say this does not work with the Acer Aspire M1100-U1402A
find
quote
#26
Hello,

I want to overclock my Computers CPU and other things. Can please anyone unlock my
AwardBIOS v6.00PG its the version R02-B1.

Thank You! Big Grin

Sorry for my bad English Tongue


Attached Files
.zip   R02-B1.zip (Size: 385.06 KB / Downloads: 27)
find
quote
#27
I was wondering if anyone could take the time and see if unlocking this bios was possible? It would be greatly appreciated. Also, tell me if the bios i attach is the correct size - i used "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" and let it default to 512KB.

- System Info -
Acer Aspire M1100-B1410A
F690GVM
3/21/2008-RS690-SB600-6A669FKZC-00
R02-B3
SMBIOS v2.4
ACRSYS - 42302e31 Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual Core Processor BE-2350
Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit


Attached Files
.rom   PhoenixTechnologies,LTD-R02-B3.rom (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 41)
find
quote
#28
I have same mobo but computer properties says AMD processor model unknown 2.9 GHz. here is my cpu-z link... CPU-Z Link ....... Please help. task manager does show two processors though but bios is not reading it.
find
quote
#29
Hi, I'm looking for a bios that support virtualisation for an Acer M1100
The information I found for my current bios is :

IOS Type:

Phoenix-Award

BIOS Date:

June 25th, 2007

BIOS ID:

06/25/2007-RS690-SB600-6A669FK8C-00
BIOS OEM:

This BIOS is exclusively for Acer only <R01-A1> - 6.00 PG

Chipset:

Athlon 1100 rev 0

SuperIO:

Unknown

Manufacturer:

Acer

Motherboard:

Aspire M5100

Can someone point me to the right bios with link and some explination how to do this ?
I'm a novice concerning flashing Confused

I found some threads about this mainboard but no working links
find
quote
#30
Motherboard ID F690GVM....SMBIOS Ver. 2.4....Phoenix-AwardBIOS
R02-B3
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=213

I'm looking for the previously unlocked BIOS: "Acer Aspire M1100 R02-B3 Virtualization And OC By 1234s282"
but the Dropbox link is dead.

The original unlock request forum page is here: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...pire-M1100
and the dropbox link is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20As...34s282.zip
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)