Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224653
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire M3710 & M5711 & M7711 BIOS Unlock
#11
Hi,

I've a M7711,


Mainboard : Acer FMCP7AM

Bios : American Megatrends Inc.
Version : R01-A2

I've found thread: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ac...ight=m7711

Are they the same BIOS?

Can you unlock some features, It's all locked!

Thanks!!!

P.S. the update files seems the same
find
quote
#12
No those aren't the same but its possble this is:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ac...7721--1384

Please let me confirm,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#13
thanks!

how I can verify? I have to flash the bios whit this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/m7721mod.rom ?
find
quote
#14
Please post the BIOS link to your original BIOS and I can run a diff report.

TheWiz

(also if these two boxes ahve the same motherboard then it will work)
www find
quote
#15
sorry, here the update package http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ASM7711%20&%20M5711%20&%20M3710.zip?acerid=633873834219719803&Step1=Desktop&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire%20M7711&OS=V10&LC=it&BC=Acer&SC=EMEA_17

seem different but I don't know Smile

How can I mod my +++++ bios?
I've searched a lot whitout results. What tools I need?

Thanks!!!
find
quote
#16
Sorry to report but it is a different BIOS indeed. It seems that the only hidden items are Health monitor stuff which is pretty useless. I did notice however frequency/voltage menu which would allow you to set a multi at least. Did you try Ctrl F1 when you get to your BIOS screen to see if additional items appear?

Also in regard to your other question you can use AMIBCP 3.37 available on our downloads page to view your BIOS menu setup.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#17
nothing appear whit Ctrl F1 ...
uff this bios sucks I have to buy a new motherboard to exploit Hyper threading or overclocking

thanks for the help!
find
quote
#18
Bug 
hi all . i'm searching the unlocked bios R01.A3 for Packard Bell M3710.
I'm nothing found.
Is possible unlocking ??
I'm attached the original bios .ROM file.
Thank You. Smile


Attached Files
.rom   81EP8P06.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#19
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#20
i'm attached the my locked bios..the my request is to unlock this bios ... thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)