Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3543
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223654
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119091
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6731
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309476
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61901
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 560
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20209
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169125
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6254
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 761
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5730
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61095
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274934
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire TimelineX 4830TG BIOS Unlock
#11
Hi i would like to request bios mod for Acer Aspire 4830TG to unlock advance setting especially Boot Mode to install Windows 10 with UEFI Mode

Intel Core i5 2410M
Nvidia GT 540M
RAM 4gb
HDD 500 gb
Windows 7 Ultimate

BIOS Link (InsydeH20 Rev. 3.5 Version 1.12):
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Thank you Big Grin
find
quote
#12
I'm interested too
find
quote
#13
(09-11-2019, 10:41 PM)titanv Wrote: I'm interested too
Hi
All mods is personal...need your bios dump
find
quote
#14
(09-12-2019, 01:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 10:41 PM)titanv Wrote: I'm interested too
Hi
All mods is personal...need your bios dump

Hi,

I'm interested for Advanced BIOS too.

Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5GHz
NVidia GeForce GT 540M/Intel® HD 3000
8GB RAM
1TB SSD
Windows 10 

Thanks in advance!

Zack


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.12_A_A.zip (Size: 5.65 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#15
-Model : Acer Aspire TimelineX 4830TG
-Bios Revision : 1.12
-Bios Type : Insyde
-Bios SLIC : 2.1

-Bios Link : http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27

I would like to ask Acer Aspire 4830tg's BIOS mod to unlock the hidden settings and advanced settings, especially the power settings. I hope to power off and wake up the network through the settings. Thank you very much
find
quote
#16
Wink 
(09-12-2019, 01:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 10:41 PM)titanv Wrote: I'm interested too
Hi
All mods is personal...need your bios dump

Hey I have 4830tg to can you mod my bios please ?  Smile
find
quote
#17
(03-17-2020, 03:44 AM)Onurk98 Wrote: Hey I have 4830tg to can you mod my bios please ?  Smile
Hi
Need your bios dump only
find
quote
#18
(12-26-2017, 10:58 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 08:23 PM)Don-omar Wrote: Hi
I'm interested too. Could you please send me the link?
Thank you
Hi
First make you bios dump

Hi Dudu2002,

Like most of the others on this thread, I would like to request an unlocked version of the Acer Aspire TimelineX 4830TG 1.12 BIOS.  I don't understand why the stock BIOS would hide so many useful features!!

Bios: InsydeH20 Rev. 3.5
Acer ver: 1.12

The link to the BIOS I have installed, hopefully I attached correctly, also.

Thank you!


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.12_A_A.zip (Size: 5.65 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#19
I want this bios mod too, how to get my bios dump on windows 10?
find
quote
#20
Hi , i have a 4830TG , can i get my bios unlocked?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)