Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14047
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424574
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169448
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-131 & V5-171 BIOS Unlock
Ok friend, here you go , follow the instructions and choice the right bios platform for your laptop :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tuz1ew6d5...y.rar/file

Regards

P.S. it is not unlocked version 2.17 , if do you want to unlock then write me

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(08-29-2021, 12:01 PM)bringBDMaster Wrote: Ok friend, here you go , follow the instructions and choice the right bios platform for your laptop :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tuz1ew6d5...y.rar/file

Regards

P.S. it is not unlocked version 2.17 , if do you want to unlock then write me
Thank you so much! But I'd like to downgrade to 2.09 version. I think this is the only way to bring back the sata3.
PS: sorry, my english is not so good.

thank you again.
find
quote
Here you go :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hilzi03kj...y.rar/file

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Yessss, it worked for me! Thank you very much. I have been waiting for this time since 2017.
find
quote
WOW , thanks for report !
Regards

P.S. these Recovery Bios are unlocked too Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I had a problem with the recovery mode: a Sandisk Cruzer Titanium was not recognized.
When another was used it ran Bios 2.09.
As the machine already has another Wi-fi AC card with Bluetooth, it continues to work and the SATA indicates 6Gb/s.

Thanks to the whole community for the support!
find
quote
(07-22-2015, 06:12 AM)shinzon Wrote: Well, I managed to brick the machine. I set the video ram to 384mb and the machine will no longer boot, nor can I access the recovery mode to flash back to the stock bios: while I can use fn+esc to get it into recovery mode (seemingly), it never reads the usb drive with the bios on it. I tried shorting the CMOS reset jumper, but still no luck. How a simple setting change in the BIOS can brick a machine so badly a CMOS clear won't fix it, I have no clue. Looks like I'm well and truly screwed.

Any help you could provide would be deeply appreciated.

Hello, sorry to bump up this thread, but I suffer the same problem, also same setting vram too high (I set it to 1024MB)

Now this rare spec laptop definitely unusable, I cant even load bios file thru Fn+Esc key, looks like the core bios was protected by SecureBoot that turned on by default

I do wish there's any workaround to fix this :( unfortunately there's none replacement board that have i5 3337U in here like what I have now
find
quote
HI all, i'm new here, i have an acer aspire v5-171 with 2.17 modded bios and i want do downgrade to 2.09 for sata3 capability. What is the recovery procedure? I do the fn + esc thing but it just beeps 3 times and reboots without flashing anything. What can I do?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)