Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 63
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 141
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222101
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6644
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308949
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 457
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20102
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168820
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6134
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 664
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60936
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] Acer PT715-51 (Triton 700) insyde BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello there,
The task is seemingly simple. I will be forever grateful to the one who manages to help me unlock the stupid BIOS on that thing so all of the hidden advanced options can be seen (stuff like power management, legacy boot options, integrated peripherals etc.). It's 2018 and I don't know why does Acer keep using this BIOS and this vendor and I'm mad about them not including a proper BIOS on a machine this class. More info follows below:

Brand & Model: Acer Predator Triton 700 PT715-51-761m
BIOS: InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev.5 (my current version is 1.05)
Link: just click on the BIOS/Firmware tab on this page
Pics: OneDrive
find
quote
#2
(01-06-2018, 04:03 PM)Cool_Kitty Wrote: Hello there,
The task is seemingly simple. I will be forever grateful to the one who manages to help me unlock the stupid BIOS on that thing so all of the hidden advanced options can be seen (stuff like power management, legacy boot options, integrated peripherals etc.). It's 2018 and I don't know why does Acer keep using this BIOS and this vendor and I'm mad about them not including a proper BIOS on a machine this class. More info follows below:

Brand & Model: Acer Predator Triton 700 PT715-51-761m
BIOS: InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev.5 (my current version is 1.05)
Link: just click on the BIOS/Firmware tab on this page
Pics: OneDrive
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
(01-06-2018, 04:18 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 04:03 PM)Cool_Kitty Wrote: Hello there,
The task is seemingly simple. I will be forever grateful to the one who manages to help me unlock the stupid BIOS on that thing so all of the hidden advanced options can be seen (stuff like power management, legacy boot options, integrated peripherals etc.). It's 2018 and I don't know why does Acer keep using this BIOS and this vendor and I'm mad about them not including a proper BIOS on a machine this class. More info follows below:

Brand & Model: Acer Predator Triton 700 PT715-51-761m
BIOS: InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev.5 (my current version is 1.05)
Link: just click on the BIOS/Firmware tab on this page
Pics: OneDrive
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

so that means it can't be modded or....
find
quote
#4
Hello everybody, I bought a used Acer predator triton 700 on ebay but it arrived with a bad and non original version of the BIOS that doesn`t allow me to install the drivers for the GTX 1080, can anybody tell me where to find the original BIOS and how to install it? please answer, I`m really desperate, If anybody can help quickly to fix it I can pay for that, It's really urgent
The version of BIOS on it is now V0.06wmi3
With this version Windows keeps crashing, and it's slow.. the drivers for gtx 1080 are not woroking, i tried nvidia and acer drivers.
Thx everybody for help
find
quote
#5
Hello,

I have a Acer Predator Triton 700. The bios from my laptop is not original and i think It's unlock. But i have a problem , my GTX 1080 is not recognised.

-How can i test my GTX 1080 is ok ?
- How can i reset the bios in factory settings ?


=>  I can't power off my computer ... he want always be power on =/ maybe the bios ?


Thx for your help
find
quote
#6
Hi all,

Sorry to revive this thread, but I need help with this laptop's BIOS. Long story short: I want to dual-boot Windows and Linux but can't because of the forced SATA RAID mode. Nothing I've tried seems to be able to bypass this, and Acer haven't been helpful. I want to unlock the BIOS to have access to these settings.

So far, here's where I am at:
  1. UEFI dump using FPTW64 (it took me a while until I found a version that works in my system)
  2. Opened that with UBUTool, seems to be OK.
  3. UEFITool can't open it properly. Tried to use the extractor circulating on the internet, but it returns "Insyde BIOS image signature not found in input file".
I'm not sure where to go from here, I don't have any experience modding firmware. Any help (including links to tutorials or tools I could use to do this myself) is appreciated.
find
quote
#7
(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TheBozz Wrote: Hi all,

Sorry to revive this thread, but I need help with this laptop's BIOS. Long story short: I want to dual-boot Windows and Linux but can't because of the forced SATA RAID mode. Nothing I've tried seems to be able to bypass this, and Acer haven't been helpful. I want to unlock the BIOS to have access to these settings.

So far, here's where I am at:
  1. UEFI dump using FPTW64 (it took me a while until I found a version that works in my system)
  2. Opened that with UBUTool, seems to be OK.
  3. UEFITool can't open it properly. Tried to use the extractor circulating on the internet, but it returns "Insyde BIOS image signature not found in input file".
I'm not sure where to go from here, I don't have any experience modding firmware. Any help (including links to tutorials or tools I could use to do this myself) is appreciated.
Hi
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#8
Hi friends,
Here is my bios dump. Can someone unlock advanced settings? I'd like to be able to disable RAID.
Cheers
find
quote
#9
(06-28-2019, 06:58 PM)tntpizza Wrote: Hi friends,
Here is my bios dump. Can someone unlock advanced settings? I'd like to be able to disable RAID.
Cheers
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#10
Hi, I have the same problem and I dont know where to start.  I too have an ACER Triton 700 (PT715-51 model) and the BIOS is locked in RAID mode, so I can't install Linux on this notebook (the installer won't read the unallocated partitions).

There's a specifc model of the SPI programmer and SOIC8 adapter i have to buy? The store next to me have the 150mm and 200mm SOIC8.

Second, how I dump my BIOS so you'd be able modify it?

Can you help me? I already search too long for this :/

Tks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)