Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1812
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224995
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119224
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309863
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169466
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi, 
Please help with unlock bios for ACER PREDATOR PH315-51-56KW. 
Latest bios 2019/03/06 Version: 1.24 
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Mainly, I would like to unlock the Bios to turn off integrated Intel graphic card. I hope, it will help me to turn on Fastsync in Nvidia drivers.
Second thing is my RAM , factory OC to 2666mhz but Bios set it at 2400mhz. I hope moded Bios alow me to change settings and it will solve this too.
find
quote
#2
(03-09-2019, 03:10 AM)rafmiecz Wrote: Hi, 
Please help with unlock bios for ACER PREDATOR PH315-51-56KW. 
Latest bios 2019/03/06 Version: 1.24 
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Mainly, I would like to unlock the Bios to turn off integrated Intel graphic card. I hope, it will help me to turn on Fastsync in Nvidia drivers.
Second thing is my RAM , factory OC to 2666mhz but Bios set it at 2400mhz. I hope moded Bios alow me to change settings and it will solve this too.
Hi
1. Mainly, I would like to unlock the Bios to turn off integrated Intel graphic card. - it is impossible...nvidia optimus
2. Your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#3
REQUEST for Unlocked InsydeH20 BIOS v1.25 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 538G

I want to install Windows to my M.2 SSD via USB installation. Did not expect the BIOS to be locked. Can't access advanced options of the BIOS to do so. I cannot even do a simple OS installation via USB to a 2.5 HDD. I would really appreciate if someone could unlock the BIOS for my laptop. It will really help a lot. Thank you.
find
quote
#4
(03-28-2019, 11:44 AM)lgkaks Wrote: REQUEST for Unlocked InsydeH20 BIOS v1.25 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 538G

I want to install Windows to my M.2 SSD via USB installation. Did not expect the BIOS to be locked. Can't access advanced options of the BIOS to do so. I cannot even do a simple OS installation via USB to a 2.5 HDD. I would really appreciate if someone could unlock the BIOS for my laptop. It will really help a lot. Thank you.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip...check your PM
find
quote
#5
Can anyone help in pointing out where the bios chip is located in my laptop's motherboard? I really do not have any idea where it is. I do not know where to connect the SOIC8 clip to do bios dump. I tried taking photos of my laptop's motherboard but I was told that it was not informative. Is it located under the heatsink? is there some info that I have to know on how to locate it? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.
find
quote
#6
(04-06-2019, 05:33 AM)lgkaks Wrote: Can anyone help in pointing out where the bios chip is located in my laptop's motherboard? I really do not have any idea where it is. I do not know where to connect the SOIC8 clip to do bios dump. I tried taking photos of my laptop's motherboard but I was told that it was not informative. Is it located under the heatsink? is there some info that I have to know on how to locate it? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Ciao! This is for you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#7
Hi,

I dumped my stock bios with a SPI programmer. Please, could you unlock the Advanced setup menu and all the related options?

Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   backup.zip (Size: 5.54 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#8
(05-29-2019, 06:49 AM)Aldebaran57 Wrote: Hi,

I dumped my stock bios with a SPI programmer. Please, could you unlock the Advanced setup menu and all the related options?

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#9
(05-29-2019, 07:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:49 AM)Aldebaran57 Wrote: Hi,

I dumped my stock bios with a SPI programmer. Please, could you unlock the Advanced setup menu and all the related options?

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

I also have my bios locked for the same laptop. May I also have the way to bypass this?
find
quote
#10
(06-01-2019, 01:12 PM)Tknoodle19 Wrote: I also have my bios locked for the same laptop. May I also have the way to bypass this?
Hi
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)