Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Today 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6550
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 155
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308313
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61572
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19975
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168486
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6006
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 552
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60764
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274693
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24660
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693860
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174060
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 949
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 520
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59571

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi, 
Please help with unlock bios for ACER PREDATOR PH315-51-56KW. 
Latest bios 2019/03/06 Version: 1.24 
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Mainly, I would like to unlock the Bios to turn off integrated Intel graphic card. I hope, it will help me to turn on Fastsync in Nvidia drivers.
Second thing is my RAM , factory OC to 2666mhz but Bios set it at 2400mhz. I hope moded Bios alow me to change settings and it will solve this too.
find
quote
#2
(03-09-2019, 03:10 AM)rafmiecz Wrote: Hi, 
Please help with unlock bios for ACER PREDATOR PH315-51-56KW. 
Latest bios 2019/03/06 Version: 1.24 
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Mainly, I would like to unlock the Bios to turn off integrated Intel graphic card. I hope, it will help me to turn on Fastsync in Nvidia drivers.
Second thing is my RAM , factory OC to 2666mhz but Bios set it at 2400mhz. I hope moded Bios alow me to change settings and it will solve this too.
Hi
1. Mainly, I would like to unlock the Bios to turn off integrated Intel graphic card. - it is impossible...nvidia optimus
2. Your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#3
REQUEST for Unlocked InsydeH20 BIOS v1.25 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 538G

I want to install Windows to my M.2 SSD via USB installation. Did not expect the BIOS to be locked. Can't access advanced options of the BIOS to do so. I cannot even do a simple OS installation via USB to a 2.5 HDD. I would really appreciate if someone could unlock the BIOS for my laptop. It will really help a lot. Thank you.
find
quote
#4
(03-28-2019, 11:44 AM)lgkaks Wrote: REQUEST for Unlocked InsydeH20 BIOS v1.25 Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 538G

I want to install Windows to my M.2 SSD via USB installation. Did not expect the BIOS to be locked. Can't access advanced options of the BIOS to do so. I cannot even do a simple OS installation via USB to a 2.5 HDD. I would really appreciate if someone could unlock the BIOS for my laptop. It will really help a lot. Thank you.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip...check your PM
find
quote
#5
Can anyone help in pointing out where the bios chip is located in my laptop's motherboard? I really do not have any idea where it is. I do not know where to connect the SOIC8 clip to do bios dump. I tried taking photos of my laptop's motherboard but I was told that it was not informative. Is it located under the heatsink? is there some info that I have to know on how to locate it? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.
find
quote
#6
(04-06-2019, 05:33 AM)lgkaks Wrote: Can anyone help in pointing out where the bios chip is located in my laptop's motherboard? I really do not have any idea where it is. I do not know where to connect the SOIC8 clip to do bios dump. I tried taking photos of my laptop's motherboard but I was told that it was not informative. Is it located under the heatsink? is there some info that I have to know on how to locate it? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Ciao! This is for you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#7
Hi,

I dumped my stock bios with a SPI programmer. Please, could you unlock the Advanced setup menu and all the related options?

Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   backup.zip (Size: 5.54 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#8
(05-29-2019, 06:49 AM)Aldebaran57 Wrote: Hi,

I dumped my stock bios with a SPI programmer. Please, could you unlock the Advanced setup menu and all the related options?

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#9
(05-29-2019, 07:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 06:49 AM)Aldebaran57 Wrote: Hi,

I dumped my stock bios with a SPI programmer. Please, could you unlock the Advanced setup menu and all the related options?

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

I also have my bios locked for the same laptop. May I also have the way to bypass this?
find
quote
#10
(06-01-2019, 01:12 PM)Tknoodle19 Wrote: I also have my bios locked for the same laptop. May I also have the way to bypass this?
Hi
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)