Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424125
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3552
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 161
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119094
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6735
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309491
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20215
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169135
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5734
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61104
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274943

[REQUEST] Adding TurboBoost on all cores XEON QYEN E5-2650v3
#1
Good evening!
I'm very sorry, if my English is unintelligible (I'm using Google Translate)

History:
My friends from closing Costa Rica's Intel Research Center sent me two INTEL XEON QYEN E5-2650v3 L0 stepping
I bought ASUS motherboard: ASUS Z10PA-D8
All good! It works fine!
But some days ago I have read about opportunity to add TurboBoost support to all cores.

So I mod. my bios, so the first step is done;
But when I want to add EFI patch - it does't adding and wrote: Wrong CPU.

QWESTIONS:
1) How can I add TurboBoost support for my configuration of system?
2) I think I should do smth with v3.EFI but what should I do?


POSTS:
VK (RUS lang.)
UBU (ENG)
v3.EFI (ENG)

Can you help me?

Thank you very much and sorry for my English, I speak by heart.


P.S. I will answer on all your qwestion and send anything you need.
P.P.S. Please, don't close this post - I will do anything you say.
find
quote
#2
Post TXT-report of CPU-Z with this ES Xeon on Asus Z10PA-D8.
find
quote
#3
Star 
Firstly, I want to say that I have TWO sockets on one motherboard.
Secondly, I have two Intel  Xeon E5-2650V3 QEYN ES from my friends in Costa Ricko.

Can I overclock Turbo Boost on this proccess from 2.8 GHz to 3.1 - 3.2?

Can I overclock base frequence on my configuration?

I have liquid cooling by Fr.Design, so max. temp. today is 55-60 C

[Image: a7ul8vmcczvvgwycdel7hrztemq.png]


Attached Files
.zip   Z10PA-D8-ASUS-3703 (1).zip (Size: 4.51 MB / Downloads: 1)
.txt   DESKTOP-17F9DK2.txt (Size: 400.97 KB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#4
v3.EFI isn't compatible with CPUID=0x306F1. I think you can't overclock it by ratio.
find
quote
#5
(08-05-2019, 10:52 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: v3.EFI isn't compatible with CPUID=0x306F1. I think you can't overclock it by ratio.

So, can we do anything to make it capable?

Are there any another ways to overclock it?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)