Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[REQUEST] Alienware M15 R7 i7-12700H BIOS 1.40 - Unlock CPU Undervolt
#1
Hello,

I'm requesting a BIOS mod for my Alienware M15 R7.

Hardware:
- Model: Alienware M15 R7
- CPU: Intel Core i7-12700H
- GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070 Ti
- BIOS Version: 1.40
- OS: Windows 11 (64-bit)

Request:
Unlock CPU undervolt via FIVR voltage offset (currently locked by Intel/Dell).

BIOS dump (24MB, extracted via FPT):
[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEu9H-p...sp=sharing]

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
(06-28-2026, 10:25 AM)Carl Camargos Wrote: Hello,
I'm requesting a BIOS mod for my Alienware M15 R7.
Hardware:
- Model: Alienware M15 R7
- CPU: Intel Core i7-12700H
- GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070 Ti
- BIOS Version: 1.40
- OS: Windows 11 (64-bit)
Request:
Unlock CPU undervolt via FIVR voltage offset (currently locked by Intel/Dell).
BIOS dump (24MB, extracted via FPT):
[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEu9H-p...sp=sharing fnf game]
Thank you in advance.

I’d be interested to know if anyone has successfully done this on BIOS 1.40 specifically. With something as risky as a BIOS mod, I’d definitely want to know there’s a reliable recovery method before trying it.
find
quote
#3
(08-17-2026, 04:03 AM)stapaible Wrote: I’d be interested to know if anyone has successfully done this on BIOS 1.40 specifically. With something as risky as a BIOS mod, I’d definitely want to know there’s a reliable recovery method before trying it.

Hey, thanks for the interest. I haven't gotten a working solution yet either, so if anyone here has done this specifically on BIOS 1.40, that info would help both of us.

On the recovery side, I agree it's a fair concern. Before I hand this off to anyone, I'd want to confirm they have a tested recovery method (CH341A programmer flash-back, or similar) in case something goes wrong.

Since I haven't had any luck finding someone yet, I'm still looking for someone who genuinely knows how to do BIOS mod for this. I'm more than willing to pay for the service if someone can help me out. I really want to find out if the undervolt actually brings real temperature/performance gains or not. If you can do it or know someone who can, please contact me here on the site.

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)