Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1810
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224981
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119223
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309862
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169465
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Asus FX503VM BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi all , I Have managed  to open and edit the amibios of my laptop (ASUS FX503VM) by using AMIBCP,however I cannot flash the modded bios through 

AFUWINGUI .I am especially interested in settings under POWER AND PERFORMANCE , THERMAL CONFIGURATION tabs,which gives me some useful setting which are hidden in stock bios ,

please guide me to flash the mod bios .Thanks in Advance.I have attached my stock bios.

Edit : I have managed to flash the modded bios through FTPW hower there seems to be problem .Inside amibcp there are 2 advanced tabs .Only one of tabs is showing the other advanced tab (which has lot of settings under it) wont show inside modded bios.I have tried setting the tabs/submenus to supervisor but it din't worked.

Hope someone could help me.


Attached Files
.zip   FX503VMAS311.zip (Size: 4.26 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#2
Hey. I have the same model. I was wondering if there are useful settings to increase CPU performance. They hurt this model by putting in it i5-7300HQ 

Can You share Your modified BIOS ROM?
find
quote
#3
Hey I would love to unlock my bios so I can overclock a little and have fan control enabled.
I've tried to use AMIBCP to set permissions to USER, but there is 2 ADVANCED folders I can only see the short one is bios with a huge lack of all the features. The 2nd ADVANCED folder has all the extra features that have been hidden away and I can't find out how to move menues around from different folders and I can't access the 2nd ADVANCED folder in bios.

I would love if one of you can fix this for me or help me out in some way.
Thanks!


.rar   afuwin.rar (Size: 4.1 MB / Downloads: 2)

.rar   FX503VM-AS (From website) .rar (Size: 4.1 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#4
Hi~~
Please use this tool to make a dump bios and attach it.

find
quote
#5
(12-24-2019, 08:41 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
Please use this tool to make a dump bios and attach it.

That was quick well done, and here you go!

.rar   dump.rar (Size: 4.1 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#6
Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://filebonus.net/xakv2nuoyomv

find
quote
#7
(12-24-2019, 10:41 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
Try my modded.
http://filebonus.net/xakv2nuoyomv

Hey, I followed the instructions but I get Error 368 'FPT Operation Failed'.
There is still write protection.

Pictures: 

.rar   Pictures.rar (Size: 2.59 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#8
Reboot and try flash.bat again ,if it still show error message ,try both grub variable and flash.bat again.

find
quote
#9
(12-24-2019, 11:38 AM)genius239 Wrote: Reboot and try flash.bat again ,if it still show error message ,try both grub variable and flash.bat again.

Classic IT Support solution but it does actually fix most problems and it did fix mine, it works now!
Thank you.
find
quote
#10
(12-24-2019, 12:34 PM)Drakely Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 11:38 AM)genius239 Wrote: Reboot and try flash.bat again ,if it still show error message ,try both grub variable and flash.bat again.

Classic IT Support solution but it does actually fix most problems and it did fix mine, it works now!
Thank you.

Could you capture some unlocked photo to me?more in detail is better.
I'll post success case on my page.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)