Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424181
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223861
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119106
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] BIOS Setup Menu Unlock for HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020)
#1
Hello, hope y'all doing well. I want to unlock advanced settings of BIOS in this laptop. Thanks for reading.


Attached Files
.zip   ÈÙÒ«_MagicBook_Pro_ÈñÁú°æ_BIOS_1.03.zip (Size: 5.24 MB / Downloads: 17)
find
quote
#2
Lightbulb 
Device Information:
  • Model: HLYL-WXXQ
  • BIOS Manufacturer: Insyde Software (InsydeH2O or InsydeH20)
  • Platform Name: H97Z
  • BIOS Version: 3.06 (Global Version)

I’m requesting assistance to unlock the advanced BIOS setup menu for my HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020). This laptop has two BIOS versions: Chinese and Global. I have attached the following files for the Global BIOS (Version 3.06):
  1. InsydeH2O Installer
  2. .fd BIOS File (extracted from InsydeH2O Installer)
If anyone has experience with unlocking the advanced BIOS settings for this model or can guide me on how to do so, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated!


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_3.06.zip (Size: 5.27 MB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   HLARO306.fd.zip (Size: 4.63 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#3
(10-10-2024, 08:51 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote: Device Information:
  • Model: HLYL-WXXQ
  • BIOS Type:  InsydeH20
  • BIOS Version: 3.06 (Global Version)

I’m requesting assistance to unlock the advanced BIOS setup menu for my HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020). This laptop has two BIOS versions: Chinese and Global. I have attached the following files for the Global BIOS (Version 3.06):
  1. InsydeH2O Installer
  2. .fd BIOS File (extracted from InsydeH2O Installer)
If anyone has experience with unlocking the advanced BIOS settings for this model or can guide me on how to do so, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#4
(10-10-2024, 10:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 08:51 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote: Device Information:
  • Model: HLYL-WXXQ
  • BIOS Type:  InsydeH20
  • BIOS Version: 3.06 (Global Version)

I’m requesting assistance to unlock the advanced BIOS setup menu for my HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020). This laptop has two BIOS versions: Chinese and Global. I have attached the following files for the Global BIOS (Version 3.06):
  1. InsydeH2O Installer
  2. .fd BIOS File (extracted from InsydeH2O Installer)
If anyone has experience with unlocking the advanced BIOS settings for this model or can guide me on how to do so, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

I have read my flashed UEFI firmware with H2OFFT-Wx64.exe (cmd: H2OFFT-Wx64.exe current.bin /g). Here is a dump, attached to my message.


Attached Files
.zip   current.zip (Size: 4.61 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#5
(10-13-2024, 08:43 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 10:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 08:51 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote: Device Information:
  • Model: HLYL-WXXQ
  • BIOS Type:  InsydeH20
  • BIOS Version: 3.06 (Global Version)

I’m requesting assistance to unlock the advanced BIOS setup menu for my HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020). This laptop has two BIOS versions: Chinese and Global. I have attached the following files for the Global BIOS (Version 3.06):
  1. InsydeH2O Installer
  2. .fd BIOS File (extracted from InsydeH2O Installer)
If anyone has experience with unlocking the advanced BIOS settings for this model or can guide me on how to do so, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

I have read my flashed UEFI firmware with H2OFFT-Wx64.exe (cmd: H2OFFT-Wx64.exe current.bin /g). Here is a dump, attached to my message.
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#6
(10-13-2024, 04:51 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 08:43 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 10:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 08:51 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote: Device Information:
  • Model: HLYL-WXXQ
  • BIOS Type:  InsydeH20
  • BIOS Version: 3.06 (Global Version)

I’m requesting assistance to unlock the advanced BIOS setup menu for my HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020). This laptop has two BIOS versions: Chinese and Global. I have attached the following files for the Global BIOS (Version 3.06):
  1. InsydeH2O Installer
  2. .fd BIOS File (extracted from InsydeH2O Installer)
If anyone has experience with unlocking the advanced BIOS settings for this model or can guide me on how to do so, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

I have read my flashed UEFI firmware with H2OFFT-Wx64.exe (cmd: H2OFFT-Wx64.exe current.bin /g). Here is a dump, attached to my message.
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Because there is a signature check while flashing a new UEFI?

Also, are there any non-hardware ways to restore BIOS/UEFI master password for my own laptop?
I remember that I did it because of my young sister and it is pretty simple like "password" or "1111", but tragicomedy that I forgot it lol. I have tried to mess with a dump of my BIOS through reading a pseudocode in an IDA. But as I understood from a code, there is no simple way to reset or get it (even encrypted), it stores somewhere in memory, and I haven't seen but my theory is that this password is in NVRAM.
I haven't seen any dedicated battery to power up memory, which stores settings and password, like it worked in PCs with CR2016 or CR2032 (don't remember which was used). But in theory if UEFI/BIOS somehow can manipulate data in NVRAM, then we can too, if we will know an algorithm?
find
quote
#7
(10-15-2024, 08:51 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 04:51 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 08:43 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 10:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 08:51 AM)nsherbina1999 Wrote: Device Information:
  • Model: HLYL-WXXQ
  • BIOS Type:  InsydeH20
  • BIOS Version: 3.06 (Global Version)

I’m requesting assistance to unlock the advanced BIOS setup menu for my HONOR Magicbook Pro 16.1 (2020). This laptop has two BIOS versions: Chinese and Global. I have attached the following files for the Global BIOS (Version 3.06):
  1. InsydeH2O Installer
  2. .fd BIOS File (extracted from InsydeH2O Installer)
If anyone has experience with unlocking the advanced BIOS settings for this model or can guide me on how to do so, please let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

I have read my flashed UEFI firmware with H2OFFT-Wx64.exe (cmd: H2OFFT-Wx64.exe current.bin /g). Here is a dump, attached to my message.
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Because there is a signature check while flashing a new UEFI?

Also, are there any non-hardware ways to restore BIOS/UEFI master password for my own laptop?
I remember that I did it because of my young sister and it is pretty simple like "password" or "1111", but tragicomedy that I forgot it lol. I have tried to mess with a dump of my BIOS through reading a pseudocode in an IDA. But as I understood from a code, there is no simple way to reset or get it (even encrypted), it stores somewhere in memory, and I haven't seen but my theory is that this password is in NVRAM.
I haven't seen any dedicated battery to power up memory, which stores settings and password, like it worked in PCs with CR2016 or CR2032 (don't remember which was used). But in theory if UEFI/BIOS somehow can manipulate data in NVRAM, then we can too, if we will know an algorithm?
In any case, you need a ch341A - converter 1.8v
find
quote
#8
(10-15-2024, 09:43 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: In any case, you need a ch341A - converter 1.8v

Thank you. And when I will have it, what should I do next?
(10-15-2024, 09:43 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: In any case, you need a ch341A - converter 1.8v
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)