Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[REQUEST] BIOS Unlock Asus ROG GL550JK
#1
Hello! What's up? I apologize for any mistakes I might make, but I'm new here on the forum. 

I have an ASUS ROG GL550JK and have had some problems solving the eGPU process with the GTX 780ti graphics card. I bought the DIY eGPU Setup 1.35 program, but I still can't because of ASUS restrictions. So I come here to ask for help to unlock the BIOS to disable the integrated graphics card GTX 850m and so I also have freedom to OC and undervolt. I'll leave some information below about the laptop and I'll also leave the last original version of the GL550JK BIOS.

Laptop Model : Asus ROG GL550JK-CN413H
System Model : G550JK
Chipset : Mobile Intel HM86
Monitor : 15.6"-inch, (1920 x 1080), LED Ultra Slim FullHD, 60 Hz
CPU : Intel Core i7-4710HQ @ 2.5GHz , Turbo Boost 3.5GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology | Socket 1364 BGA
dGPU : NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 850m 4GB GDDR3
eGPU : NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 780ti 3GB GDDR5
RAM : 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 (11-11-11-28)
Operating System : Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Disk SSD : Crucial MX500 250GB
Disk HDD : 1TB 2.5" 7200rpm

The latest version of the BIOS is 206.


Thank you for your attention, best regards, Daniel Parreira Amaro


Attached Files
.zip   G550JKAS206.zip (Size: 2.21 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)