Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424169
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223819
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309522
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61118
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

[REQUEST] Bios Mod Asus F550VX/K550VX/X550VX
#11
Wink 
(09-20-2018, 11:48 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, here is initial test BIOS for you, please be aware this will take a few tests by you at first, since there are a few ways to enable menus and I don't want to apply them all at once unnecessarily.  This is to enable chipset menu section only first, if this fails then we try next method and remove this change, until we find the only method needed for Chipset to show.  This way I can unlock full BIOS for you, and for graphics there is a lot of settings in chipset menu so you want to access that too.  Hopefully I can get it enabled for you, but no promises!

As secondary test, included in this file also, is another method used to add "CPU Configuration" to Advanced section.  Do you see this new sub-section now, if yes please add image of it's contents unless blank/empty, if empty let me know.

http://www.filedropper.com/backupm1

Reflash using same AFU you made backup with
AFU.exe backupM1.rom /P

Hi @Lost_N_BIOS

I have came by this topic while browsing for more info about this laptop which I recently got via ebay. It's a pity that the original poster didnt even managed to reply.

Are you still available to help me and the community (hopefully) to unlock more BIOS functions for this laptop?

I can get any type of hardware if it's needed to help you out. Smile
find
quote
#12
(08-14-2019, 11:52 AM)diabolik123 Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 11:48 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, here is initial test BIOS for you, please be aware this will take a few tests by you at first, since there are a few ways to enable menus and I don't want to apply them all at once unnecessarily.  This is to enable chipset menu section only first, if this fails then we try next method and remove this change, until we find the only method needed for Chipset to show.  This way I can unlock full BIOS for you, and for graphics there is a lot of settings in chipset menu so you want to access that too.  Hopefully I can get it enabled for you, but no promises!

As secondary test, included in this file also, is another method used to add "CPU Configuration" to Advanced section.  Do you see this new sub-section now, if yes please add image of it's contents unless blank/empty, if empty let me know.

http://www.filedropper.com/backupm1

Reflash using same AFU you made backup with
AFU.exe backupM1.rom /P

Hi @Lost_N_BIOS

I have came by this topic while browsing for more info about this laptop which I recently got via ebay. It's a pity that the original poster didnt even managed to reply.

Are you still available to help me and the community (hopefully) to unlock more BIOS functions for this laptop?

I can get any type of hardware if it's needed to help you out. Smile

I am sorry i didn t reply to Lost N Bios post. A guy called feluchi made me a custom bios with modified vbios... I have also managed to find how to modify ami bioses and this is how i did it: https://www.mediafire.com/file/naxxslj2k...n.rom/file. Foir some reasen the chipset tab is not shown, so it is unfinished. I will start working on it again so I figure the problem out. Also you should flash it with this: [color=#000000][size=medium]https://www.mediafire.com/file/s2pqjpsssvi6ku8/afuwin.zip/file. I would like to know if we can modify the me so we can bclk overclock. I found an intel icc setting in the bios and i say the frequency control, but it is locked to 99.50-100.00mhz so i can t change it. I am sorry for being so late...
find
quote
#13
Did you create working bios ? Can you share it?
find
quote
#14
Ok, i will send it to you.
find
quote
#15
(06-27-2020, 12:04 AM)AndyAndrei Wrote: Ok, i will send it to you.
Hi, is it possible to share it with me too, please? I have a X550VX and I put an SSD with Linux where the DVD is and now Windows won't install to the normal SSD because it sees the Linux partitions and messes up... Sad
I want to be able to disable drives from the UEFI BIOS but it can't and it's driving me crazy. Does your mod have this function?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)