Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223801
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119100
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309517
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169153
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61114
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[REQUEST] Bios Mod for MS-7366 PCB. 2.2 OEM Medion PC.
#1
MSI MS-7366 PCB 2.2 Floppy MOD
Medion OEM PC

Hello,
I build a MS-DOS PC with floppy disk.


The Problem is that I the PC´s plug is disconnect when the PC is off.
That Clears the CMOS everytime when it is off. (The PC is not often in use)

In BIOS the Floppydisk is by default on "disable".
I want to mod this so the default is on "enable".

I´va some skill in work with a HEX monitor.
find
quote
#2
Hi! I would like a BIOS mod for my medion PC!
If possible it would be great that the microcode would be upgraded, secret menus unlocked and etc!
Basically the most important thing would be if overclocking menu would be unlocked!
Thank you!


BIOS LINK : https://www.medion.com/gb/service/_lightbox/treiber_details.php?did=8289&hgt=15889
find
quote
#3
Looks like only C1E and CPU TM function are hidden from you
find
quote
#4
Hey! I unlocked the BIOS myself! And it works!
I updated the Intel CPU microcode with the latest microcode I could find, and I unlocked hidden settings.
ONLY FLASH WITH THE AFUWIN FROM MEDION! (It doesn't work with the regular AFUWIN)
Here's the link : https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/tJTyKf3F/file.html
find
quote
#5
What did you unlock? I didn't see anything useful hidden. Good job updating microcodes yourself, you missed a few Big Grin
Ohh I see, you meant the few hidden thingsd you made visible, good work. It's too bad there's nothing good for Overclocking to unhide in there Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)