Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223880
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309540
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Asus ROG GL503GE
#11
(07-30-2018, 05:43 AM)genius239 Wrote: Can't see Power & Performance on advanced tab with test1??

no

(07-30-2018, 05:43 AM)genius239 Wrote: Is SMART Settings still exist??? 

yes
find
quote
#12
(07-30-2018, 07:26 AM)vacs Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 05:43 AM)genius239 Wrote: Can't see Power & Performance on advanced tab with test1??

no

(07-30-2018, 05:43 AM)genius239 Wrote: Is SMART Settings still exist??? 

yes

Test3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fu20u62631...3.rom/file

find
quote
#13
still the same...should I try flashing via dos?

do you have an option to edit the fan speeds? if you could set them to go lower than 1900 rpm or disabling c1e than we would know if the flashing even works
find
quote
#14
(07-30-2018, 10:35 AM)vacs Wrote: still the same...should I try flashing via dos?

do you have an option to edit the fan speeds? if you could set them to go lower than 1900 rpm or disabling c1e than we would know if the flashing even works

Sorry , i give it up.
I have no idea.


You can try open it by amibcp ver5 to set option value.

find
quote
#15
ok, tnx anyway for trying

edit: I tried everything I could think of, from setting access to user or supervisor, disabling C states and setting fan speeds from 75 to 40%, nothing changed...it seems that it's not possible at this time or with these tools, too bad
find
quote
#16
(07-30-2018, 05:03 PM)vacs Wrote: ok, tnx anyway for trying

edit: I tried everything I could think of, from setting access to user or supervisor, disabling C states and setting fan speeds from 75 to 40%, nothing changed...it seems that it's not possible at this time or with these tools, too bad

Are you sure you have correct flash bios ???

find
quote
#17
yes, I flashed from cmd with afuwinx64 gl503ge_test.rom /gan command and get this 

Reading flash ............... done
Erasing All Block ............ done
Updating All Block ........... done
Verifying All Block .......... done


in the guide it says that this means it's correctly flashed
find
quote
#18
Hi! I'd like to request a BIOS mod for my Asus ROG GL503GE. I've attached two files, right now I'm using v316 but I'd like to get the latest version (v319) unclocked too if possible.

Thank you.


Attached Files
.zip   GL503GEAS316.zip (Size: 4.38 MB / Downloads: 6)
.zip   GL503GEAS319.zip (Size: 4.39 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#19
Hello, I'm the proud owner of the Asus Toaster Strix GL503GE which is suffering extreme heat problem which could disappear with undervolting, the problem is, Intel removed the features so I've been trying to load an older Bios (316) lastest being (319) without getting undervolting back. I would like to know if my BIOS can be edited to get undervolting back ?

Thanks in advance for any answer toward my request.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)