Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424398
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224435
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119165
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309693
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61193

[REQUEST] Compaq V3000 (Model 3206AU) Wifi Whitelist removal.
#1
Hi, I have two Compaq V3206AU machines and i need to replace the Wifi card in both. One has died completely and the other is well on its way. I have the new cards ready but i have ran into the 'Whitelist / 104' Error!

I'm in search for a 'Mod Bios' for these machines but have not managed to find one as yet. Can Someone help?

HP Compaq Presario V3000
V3206AU
Phoenix Bios
Bios = F.39 (HP)
Old Wifi Card = BCM94321MCP3 P3

Download - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-56219-1&cc=sg&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3331706&sw_lang=


Should you need any other information please don't hesitate to ask.

I do hope you can Help.

Wilko
find
quote
#2
(01-21-2014, 06:26 PM)Wilko Wrote: Hi, I have two Compaq V3206AU machines and i need to replace the Wifi card in both. One has died completely and the other is well on its way. I have the new cards ready but i have ran into the 'Whitelist / 104' Error!

I'm in search for a 'Mod Bios' for these machines but have not managed to find one as yet. Can Someone help?

HP Compaq Presario V3000
V3206AU
Phoenix Bios
Bios = F.39 (HP)
Old Wifi Card = BCM94321MCP3 P3

Download - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-56219-1&cc=sg&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3331706&sw_lang=


Should you need any other information please don't hesitate to ask.

I do hope you can Help.

Wilko

Post current and new IDs of wifi cards, please.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
(01-22-2014, 04:04 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 06:26 PM)Wilko Wrote: Hi, I have two Compaq V3206AU machines and i need to replace the Wifi card in both. One has died completely and the other is well on its way. I have the new cards ready but i have ran into the 'Whitelist / 104' Error!

I'm in search for a 'Mod Bios' for these machines but have not managed to find one as yet. Can Someone help?

HP Compaq Presario V3000
V3206AU
Phoenix Bios
Bios = F.39 (HP)
Old Wifi Card = BCM94321MCP3 P3

Download - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-56219-1&cc=sg&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3331706&sw_lang=


Should you need any other information please don't hesitate to ask.

I do hope you can Help.

Wilko

Post current and new IDs of wifi cards, please.

Current Card is - PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4328&SUBSYS_1367103C&REV_03\699673FFFF21001A00

I have got the id off the old card (see above) but not from the new one as yet, I was hopping to use any wifi card (that includes Bluetooth).

24/1/14
I think i have found the patch hear,
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp38062_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

However i keep getting network errors only on this download.
Can this link be fixed?
find
quote
#4
(01-22-2014, 05:31 AM)Wilko Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 04:04 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 06:26 PM)Wilko Wrote: Hi, I have two Compaq V3206AU machines and i need to replace the Wifi card in both. One has died completely and the other is well on its way. I have the new cards ready but i have ran into the 'Whitelist / 104' Error!

I'm in search for a 'Mod Bios' for these machines but have not managed to find one as yet. Can Someone help?

HP Compaq Presario V3000
V3206AU
Phoenix Bios
Bios = F.39 (HP)
Old Wifi Card = BCM94321MCP3 P3

Download - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-56219-1&cc=sg&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3331706&sw_lang=


Should you need any other information please don't hesitate to ask.

I do hope you can Help.

Wilko

Post current and new IDs of wifi cards, please.

Current Card is - PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4328&SUBSYS_1367103C&REV_03\699673FFFF21001A00

I have got the id off the old card (see above) but not from the new one as yet, I was hopping to use any wifi card (that includes Bluetooth).

24/1/14
I think i have found the patch hear,
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp38062_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

However i keep getting network errors only on this download.
Can this link be fixed?

All good Sorted myself. Many thanks guys. I donate tonignt.
find
quote
#5
(01-22-2014, 05:31 AM)Wilko Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 04:04 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 06:26 PM)Wilko Wrote: Hi, I have two Compaq V3206AU machines and i need to replace the Wifi card in both. One has died completely and the other is well on its way. I have the new cards ready but i have ran into the 'Whitelist / 104' Error!

I'm in search for a 'Mod Bios' for these machines but have not managed to find one as yet. Can Someone help?

HP Compaq Presario V3000
V3206AU
Phoenix Bios
Bios = F.39 (HP)
Old Wifi Card = BCM94321MCP3 P3

Download - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-56219-1&cc=sg&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3331706&sw_lang=


Should you need any other information please don't hesitate to ask.

I do hope you can Help.

Wilko

Post current and new IDs of wifi cards, please.

Current Card is - PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4328&SUBSYS_1367103C&REV_03\699673FFFF21001A00

I have got the id off the old card (see above) but not from the new one as yet, I was hopping to use any wifi card (that includes Bluetooth).

24/1/14
I think i have found the patch hear,
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp38062_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

However i keep getting network errors only on this download.
Can this link be fixed?

All good Sorted myself. Many thanks guys. I donate tonight.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)