Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6525
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308248
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61545
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19945
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168433
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5973
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5474
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60728
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274672
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 648
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24616
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693692
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174005
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 923
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59540
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43064

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 3442 & 3542 BIOS Unlock
#11
Question 
Hi


I would like some help regarding BIOS mod for enabling boot option via caddy drive on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The service tag is: 80NG412.

Note: I know the risks for such an operation and me and me alone would be responsible in case of a mishap. I have done this before on a Lenovo G500 and so I fairly know the procedure too (if that helps!).

Thank you.
find
quote
#12
Good morning / good afternoon / good night guys!

I have a Dell Inspiron 3442 notebook, and I need to unlock the "advanced" tab, to change some settings that will allow me to do hackintosh. I have a TL886A / CS EPROM programmer, and I backed up the BIOS, which will be attached ...

Can someone unblock the advanced tab?

Sorry for any possible English error, I'm using a translator!
find
quote
#13
(06-25-2018, 03:01 PM)bpeletronica Wrote: Good morning / good afternoon / good night guys!

I have a Dell Inspiron 3442 notebook, and I need to unlock the "advanced" tab, to change some settings that will allow me to do hackintosh. I have a TL886A / CS EPROM programmer, and I backed up the BIOS, which will be attached ...

Can someone unblock the advanced tab?

Sorry for any possible English error, I'm using a translator!
Hi!
Your bios mod done. Check your PM.
find
quote
#14
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It's working perfectly !!! You rock!
find
quote
#15
Hi, I would like to make my HDD Caddy working properly. Can someone help me with that?
find
quote
#16
Hi.
I need a bios mod to access advanced settings for properly configure hackintosh.
My laptop is a Dell 3542 with service tag JK46832 and I'm using A12 bios : Download File
Please , feel free, to implement any other mods you think optimum.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#17
Hello, 
I'd like to request an unlocked version of my laptop's (Inspiron 15 3542) BIOS (currently 3442A15), so I'll be able to overclock my cpu to get better performance.
The BIOS I have a has been released recently (URL: https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=80kxw&oscode=wt64a&productcode=inspiron-15-3542-laptop&lwp=rt ). I have been told, that there is a risk of bricking my computer entirely, but I am willing to take my chances.
Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#18
I would be really thankful if someone could add an option in my laptop's BIOS to enable/disable its discrete GPU and to whitelist the mPCIe slot so that I can connect my eGPU adapter in it. I wanna setup an external GPU setup using EXP GDC beast.
Link to my laptop's bios:
https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER03716480M/1/3442A12.EXE
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)