Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224554
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 5675 unlock.
#1
Hello, I'm very happy to be a new owner to a gaming computer. Unfortunately the BIOS is very basic and I came across this site to hopefully get some features unlocked. I thank you guys for taking the time to read this and even attempting to try to help me out!

Dell Inspiron 5675: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspir...Id=5948598

BIOS: https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER0447426..._1.2.3.exe 

Pictures of BIOS menu: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwxy8L...WZHZlNoM1U

Thank you!
find
quote
#2
Version 1.3.5 has been released https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER0465627..._1.3.5.exe

+1 for an unlocked bios for this system
find
quote
#3
ME too. I hope a genius want's to make some effort on this model.

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER0473094..._1.3.6.exe
new version
find
quote
#4
The latest oficial bios is 1.3.7.

Please someone unlock this bios, All options locked Sad
find
quote
#5
Bump for this thread. I have the ryzen 7 1700x and rx 580 model, and it's a pleasure to use. Unfortunately, fan control and overclock are hidden and I have to resort to windows programs, which are not ideal. The insyde 1.3.7 bios is available here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/...erId=J2THK
I would try doing some stuff myself, but I don't trust myself yet and I don't know how to modify and exe format bios
We would all really appreciate it!
find
quote
#6
(06-30-2018, 02:04 PM)KoolBoiHD Wrote: Bump for this thread. I have the ryzen 7 1700x and rx 580 model, and it's a pleasure to use. Unfortunately, fan control and overclock are hidden and I have to resort to windows programs, which are not ideal. The insyde 1.3.7 bios is available here: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/...erId=J2THK
I would try doing some stuff myself, but I don't trust myself yet and I don't know how to modify and exe format bios
We would all really appreciate it!

Please someone unlock the motherboard. There are a few motherboard with micro ATX form factor and X370 chipset.
Thanks.
find
quote
#7
Please unlock this PC bios

Dell 5675

Version 1.3.7

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER0488831..._1.3.7.exe
find
quote
#8
Would like to see this BIOS unlocked as the components within the pre-built are perfect for overclocking. X370 chipset, and Ryzen 1700x
find
quote
#9
Dump is best way for me to look at this BIOS, can you provide a dump with programmer? If not, please try to dump BIOS with AFU
find
quote
#10
(09-25-2018, 09:42 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Dump is best way for me to look at this BIOS, can you provide a dump with programmer?  If not, please try to dump BIOS with AFU

is this?


Attached Files
.zip   isflash.zip (Size: 6.38 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)