Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224555
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 5675 unlock.
#11
That is not dump, I can tell from the name that is BIOS extracted from the stock download. Programmer dump would be best, ideally this may be only way to get modified BIOS back onto the board anyway
find
quote
#12
(10-30-2018, 02:24 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: That is not dump, I can tell from the name that is BIOS extracted from the stock download.  Programmer dump would be best, ideally this may be only way to get modified BIOS back onto the board anyway

how can i dump? its insyde h2o uefi
find
quote
#13
With hardware flash programmer, like CH341A + SOIC8 test clip cable, these are cheap on ebay ($2.50 + $3.50)
Or a kit which contains a flash programmer and cables like EZP2010 or EZP2013
find
quote
#14
Dumped - 3/10/2019 latest bios flashed
Dell Inspiron 5675
Red Skull Summit 16552-1
F62V$FA

This was created using CH341A mini Programming Tool by Skygz
.bin   dell5675.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote
#15
This is not a valid dump, 99% all FF (check in hex). For W25Q128FW BIOS, you need two things, first you need 1.8V adapter to use with CH341A since this is 1.8V BIOS chip, and then for W25Q128 that I've tested (3.3V type) you need to use ASProgrammer 1.40.

You may get good dump with regular CH341A program like you mentioned from SkyGZ, not sure on the 1.8V chips since I have not tested, but I have tested the 3.3V ones with 1.30 and 1.34 version, all do not work and you must use ASProgrammer instead.
find
quote
#16
(03-10-2019, 02:06 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: This is not a valid dump, 99% all FF (check in hex).  For W25Q128FW BIOS, you need two things, first you need 1.8V adapter to use with CH341A since this is 1.8V BIOS chip, and then for W25Q128 that I've tested (3.3V type) you need to use ASProgrammer 1.40.

You may get good dump with regular CH341A program like you mentioned from SkyGZ, not sure on the 1.8V chips since I have not tested, but I have tested the 3.3V ones with 1.30 and 1.34 version, all do not work and you must use ASProgrammer instead.

[censored]. I might have cooked the chip. I ran 3.3v into it. Now it wont post. 
I have an inline voltage step down converter I wired into the clip, but I didnt read the specs sheet on the 128FW. 

Gonna try and do another read. I bet its gonna be no good.
find
quote
#17
It should be OK, unless you ran it like that for a long time, but that's just a guess. I've shorted many 3.3V BIOS backwards and they get really hot fast, like hot as the sun, but they usually survive, so I suspect 3.3V wouldn't damage 1.8v chip unless left there a long time with voltage applied
find
quote
#18
[System Info]
Model - Inspiron 5675
Motherboard - 477DV, AM4 Socket
CPU - R7 1700X

[BIOS Information]
Current OEM Bios - Dell Executable

If any extra info is needed ask and i will provide it as soon as possible.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)